Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building (38742 Views)

SERAP Gives FG 7 Days To Release Details Of Payment Of ₦729Bn To 24.3m Nigerians / SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds / SERAP Gives NJC 5 Days To Take Over CJN Onnoghen’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by Heffalump(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
post=70494386:
How we wish this can be possible, we would have been so much happy and declare a Barbecue party also....
But , unfortunately, nobody can fight the government!

Uncle Yinka will bounce back pretty soon.
For Sure!

Only in your sh*t hole country that no one fights the government. Try this Nonesense in a sane clime and watch the ugly turn-around!
undecided
Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by Glink2018(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ultimatum my foot..

Government wey no send u.

The group shld just leave this govt alone and think of hw to generate fund for him.
After all, d same was done for him when he had Spina cord injury.

This time around, it is property injury.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by oladele00(m): 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
For disabling an already disabled man, I pray for Allah to disable Ajimobi in Jesus name.. Amen.. Stupid governor

1 Like

Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
post=70494386:
How we wish this can be possible, we would have been so much happy and declare a Barbecue party also....
But , unfortunately, nobody can fight the government!

Uncle Yinka will bounce back pretty soon.
For Sure!

what do you mean that no body can fight the government? is it that the government are spirit or are not also bound by same constitution that guide both the ruled and the ruler oga sir?
Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by FarahAideed: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Only in Nigeria and other 3rd World countries people can't fight the government. In civilized world, people fight the government all the time because the people are the government. Hope you get my gist.

Very true Sir!!!!! That's why I will always love Donald Trump because he always fights bad governance and obeys the law
Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by Lucasbalo(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
FarahAideed:

Very true Sir!!!!! That's why I will always love Donald Trump because he always fights bad governance and obeys the law
You mean the despotic wanna be Trump that Americans won't let him turn our country to Russia. TRUMP obey the law by paying olosho and Cohen just pleaded guilty and more to come. TRUMP is a sleazy Mafioso guy and his day of reckoning is around the corner and the Blue Tsunami will be overwhelming. Nov 6 is on my mind.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by Yemi7up: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Exwizard:
Awon ode, how many fight have they won against seating governors during their antecedent
They can only bark.
Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by SUNDICOS(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Where is that Ajimobi?

Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by bejeria101(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mumuric wont like this.
Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by Sisijetue(f): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Empty threat
Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by Temptee101(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
This SERAP are only good at issuing ultimatum.

They should be handed an award in recognition for the numerous ultimatum they have so far issued, no one comes close to them

1 Like

Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by murmee: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
In my humble opinion, the way to settle this matter is to look for an alternative site for Ayefele's Music House. The present spot is dangerous and hazardous to safe driving around that building.

Ayefele knew the trauma he went through when he had a major motor accident many years ago. I am sure he would not wish people go through same disaster on his account. Prevention is always better than cure.

If the building is left on that same spot, another Government may deem it fit for demolition in the future.

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by EarthXmetahuman: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kingpee2:
Yinka will get justice no matter what ,you can’t cheat a disabled man that has made a living for himself despite knowing too well that many of his calibers with disabilities are either beggars or lazy ass people using disability as their own excuse for not being successful ..
that's the problem with getting justice.. by the time ayefele does, that fat gap toothed bastard would have left the government hoise and leaving Oyo state government to bare the brunt. No one will prosecute him for the terrible act of tyranny because APC will still be at the center.

It is really hard to fight the government.. that's why no one should vote for anyone for second term.. I'm sure if that short bastard is looking for second term , he wouldn't have done that.
Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by GoodofNaija: 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
We must see this beyond ayefele getting justice alone. This is anti-press freedom and portends serious danger for Nigeria.

This means opposition are being hunted by this APC govt. It means if you criticize the govt, your life and properties are in danger.

How can the govt explain going to demolish a building with approval documents whose case is in court.

This is the beginning of tyranny!
Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol @ultimatum
Story for Amadioha

3 Likes

Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by shoprite: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
MicheyJ1:
We all know they can't win in court

like someone said . . .there's always a first time . . .remember someone took Lagos State Govt to court over the monthly sanitation restriction on the last Saturday of every month . . .the rest is history undecided
Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by DidierDrogba: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
stupid thief.......no be say he wan do any project with that particular location
Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by MikeB3(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Only in Nigeria and other 3rd World countries people can't fight the government. In civilized world, people fight the government all the time because the people are the government. Hope you get my gist.

Yes you are on point my bro!

1 Like

Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by MikeB3(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ajimobi's destruction will be so gigantic! Mark my words!!!!!!!!!
Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by mywells: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ajimobi's action reminds me of the Book of Proverbs: “Wise people think before they act, fools don't – and even brag about their foolishness.” Gap-tooth Ajimobi is known to be a power drunk braggart, a proud empty-headed megaphone, and uncivilized executive. No one should be surprised that he derives joy and satisfaction in his foolish action in demolishing Music House.
Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
4601CE:
I swear these guys don’t know Ajimobi grin Very stubborn and no nonsense man.
You and your kind always support injustice. Why? Isn't that sadistic?
Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
ikennaf1:

You and your kind always support injustice. Why? Isn't that sadistic?
Whats injustice?
Please be objective.
Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by Yankee101: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yeye man don bite wetin pass him power. B4 Ajimobi there was Yinka Ayefele.....after Ajimobi there will still be Yinka.
Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by megareal: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
shoprite:

like someone said . . .there's always a first time . . .remember someone took Lagos State Govt to court over the monthly sanitation restriction on the last Saturday of every month . . .the rest is history undecided

No mind them. My father took my state and Local Government to court and won hands down. The guy no gree back despite intimidation. He was paid a huge compensation. It's mentality like this that make us let go every government agency that misbehaves.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building by CioAngels(f): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ajimobi the tin god of Ibadan. Where is the she that was none-emotional about the demolition, has she gotten her pay. She was not bold enough to put her name in print. Governor can not demolish, yet, governor came out to say why, with all he has stolen, he is pained by other people's legitimate earnings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Wike Hands Over 32 Vehicles To Rivers House Of Assembly Members / Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.