Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence (26458 Views)

Dino Melaye Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photo) / 2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Shekarau In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by netflicks(m): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2018
What about his family?

Meanwhile

Check my signature for cheap tokonbo Toyota Camry LE 2003 @ give away price
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by lawrence35(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2018
We will get money too.
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by Revolva(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2018
oblaak:
I wish to visit kogi one day. I hear of the everyday suffering and wailing by her indigenes. Is there any developed place in kogi where I can go to? Maybe somewhere that will look like ikeja, Lagos?

Lokoja is the only better place bro...its just Ok...if you have money lot of good hotels...and fine babes for you...
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by olu1759(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2018
politrictian turned actor/singer visit former governor in kogi....Better caption.
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by mikeweezy(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2018
Wantedmiller:
Ask me one person am sure that is not coming back to National Assembly..............

I will mention DINO!
you can be sure ....this Nigeria and don't forget the new trend vote buying
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by sm1051: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2018
check and confirm the winning then call or whatsapp the number below to subscribe if interested

Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by gibbycruze: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2018
2pac of our time
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by aliscomonaj: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Seriously my state is poor. You can't get an Ikeja, Ipaja or whatever there. The state capital is just a bit like Cele Ijesha.
oblaak:
I wish to visit kogi one day. I hear of the everyday suffering and wailing by her indigenes. Is there any developed place in kogi where I can go to? Maybe somewhere that will look like ikeja, Lagos?
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2018
oblaak:
don't bother coming because you will not see any thing similar to what you are asking
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by bonnyhope: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Wantedmiller:
Ask me one person am sure that is not coming back to National Assembly..............

I will mention DINO!
Let OKUN people decide
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by zoguche: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2018
I know, Ibrahim Idris can control crowd. He did well when he was ruling Kogi state. He is a lucky man, he rule 9 years instead of 8 years. Check his history u will concur. What is happening now in Kogi state is a calamity. Check out the current salary palava led by Gov Yahaya Bello:-Categories of salary indebtedness by Kogi State Government
A. Jan. 2016 – Dec. 2017 + Jan -June 2018 = 30 months.
B. Jan. 2016 – Dec. 2017 + April -June 2018 = 27 months.
C. Jan – December 2016 + April – June 2018 = 15 months.
D. Jan – July 2017 + April – June 2018 = 10 months.
E. Jan – March 2017 + April – June 2018 = 6 months.
F. Jan – June 2018 = 6 Months
G. Feb – June 2018 = 5 months
H. March – June 2018 = 4 months
I. April – June 2018 3 months.
Note: For categories C to I, 40% of salary in respect of August to December 2017 is still outstanding.
If you agree with this analysis or belongs to any of these categories. Share until it reaches Oshiomhole, APC National chairman for him to know the danger his party is facing in Kogi state.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by Diso60090(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2018
oblaak:

Nor stay house dey kogi there
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by Tareq1105: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Wantedmiller:

I will mention DINO!

Dino is a goner except Saraki give him a senatorial district in Kwara.

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by SUNDICOS(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2018
How many days did he spend there that he changes dresses after another?
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by zoguche: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2018
During Ibro era, full salary de flow. But, what are we seeing from Gov Bello? Check out:- Categories of salary indebtedness by Kogi State Government
A. Jan. 2016 – Dec. 2017 + Jan -June 2018 = 30 months.
B. Jan. 2016 – Dec. 2017 + April -June 2018 = 27 months.
C. Jan – December 2016 + April – June 2018 = 15 months.
D. Jan – July 2017 + April – June 2018 = 10 months.
E. Jan – March 2017 + April – June 2018 = 6 months.
F. Jan – June 2018 = 6 Months
G. Feb – June 2018 = 5 months
H. March – June 2018 = 4 months
I. April – June 2018 3 months.
Note: For categories C to I, 40% of salary in respect of August to December 2017 is still outstanding.
If you agree with this analysis or belongs to any of these categories. Share until it reaches Oshiomhole, APC National chairman for him to know the danger his party is facing in Kogi state.
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by kunlesmiles(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2018
He was fair to all during is tenure as gov. Of kogi state.he's one igala politician I like alot.

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by win2kwire: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2018
publicly flaunting stolen public money
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by Meritocracy: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2018
Dini who was riding bicycle then for people to recognize and pity him now showing his fleet of cars to the same people. Lazy youth who can fall for anything should wise up.
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by romenna: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2018
The state with the most heartless leaders.
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by AKzee(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2018
oblaak:
Okene is the answer....
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by Rajosh(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Trustme2:

Come to Ochadamu. There's a lot of palm wine and bush meat grin grin
hmm. I love bush meat. are you based there?
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by tuniski: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Keep dreaming.
Buhari men will move heaven to make sure Dino do not smell that senate again.
You can ask governor I'm in pain how far.

Except you want to tell me that Dino can hold ground with FG.

After Fayose,Dino,Wike,Sarak.Misaui are those on FG firing sight.

Watchout and see

In a general election, buhari and his men will lose. Never use staggered elections alone as basis of conclusion.
Come 2019, even Katsina buhari will havve to watch his back every of buhari's riggers/vote buyers will have their hands full domestically!
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by sharancamber(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
my Dino de charge him wakanda phone everywhere he goes
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by PHILipu1(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2018
tuniski:

In a general election, buhari and his men will lose. Never use staggered elections alone as basis of conclusion.
Come 2019, even Katsina buhari will havve to watch his back every of buhari's riggers/vote buyers will have their hands full domestically!
Lol.
It is simple,you don't deploy all your arsenals to a battle that you know that you can easily win.

There are so many States already that even if Buhari do not go there are campaign,me and you know that he Will win those states for sure.

Buhari and his men will just map out states and areas that they know that PDP will probably want to use thugs and militant to rig and deploy enough security men there to prevent PDP from rigging those states and areas.

You can write it down that the margin Buhari will use and win 2019 election will be times 2 of 2015 election.
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by tuniski: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
It is simple,you don't deploy all your arsenals to a battle that you know that you can easily win.

There are so many States already that even if Buhari do not go there are campaign,me and you know that he Will win those states for sure.

Buhari and his men will just map out states and areas that they know that PDP will probably want to use thugs and militant to rig and deploy enough security men there to prevent PDP from rigging those states and areas.

You can write it down that the margin Buhari will use and win 2019 election will be times 2 of 2015 election.
Such states include kkatsina and bauchi yet buhari/apc put everything into winning/buying the bye-elecions there.

Wake up, PDP mustnt kano,kattsina,kaduna,bauchi etc it only has to close the gap on buhari. That will be achieved in 2019.

States like kwara,benue,Kogi,adamawa,Gombe,ondo,oyo are targeted to be won.
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by oblaak(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
aliscomonaj:
Seriously my state is poor. You can't get an Ikeja, Ipaja or whatever there. The state capital is just a bit like Cele Ijesha.
Wow. The responses I've seen so far didn't speak positive of kogi in any way. Too sad I won't be coming again. Thanks for the answer
Re: Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence by FarahAideed: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
oblaak:

Is Ikeja not in Lagos which is the world's 3 worst city to live in again? Is Lagos developed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot / Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue / "Anambra Is Atikulated" - Jennifer Douglas, Atiku's Wife Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.