Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) (3297 Views)

Man Goes Unclad To Resist Arrest By LASTMA Officials In Lagos. His Boxers Seized / Do Not Resist Arrest Even If Illegal - Nigeria Police Warn Nigerians / Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2018

Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Reactions.

Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by iammo(m): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2018
Black lives matter, black lives matter. Then again Black's turn around and act unruly. One of the simple rules of survival is never to fight an heavily armed person. You don't bring fist to a gun duel. Sometimes I wish all blacks in america could be sent back to Africa, and nigerians be given that opportunity to replace them. If Nigerians have access to student loan, almost all Nigerian family would have a professor each. With the little we have even with bad government, we have best nurses and doctors, best musicians and artists even best pastors and counselors, even the richest black man and woman are from Nigeria,

13 Likes

Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2018
If they didn't have a legitimate reason for apprehending him earlier, at least they do now
Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by Flexherbal(m): 7:57am On Aug 22, 2018
How can he be fighting with armed police men !

I think he is high on drugs.
Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by Kharol1234: 8:05am On Aug 22, 2018
if dem shoot am nw, pple go dae say police brutality wer as na him don first brutal dem d police....e go spend lng tym for jail...

1 Like

Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by JasonScoolari: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2018
But the way all these white pigs oppress black is so unpleasant. If you try to investigate the cause of this public embarrassment, e nor go pass one racist remark thrown at him by one of those white pigs.
Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by mainkendo: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by MistadeRegal(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2018
JasonScoolari:
But the way all these white pigs oppress black is so unpleasant. If you try to investigate the cause of this public embarrassment, e nor go pass one racist remark thrown at him by one of those white pigs.

undecided

Only your comment make sense here.
Can't someone just at least reason that something must have made him react that way.
All I see there and here are lopsided comments.
Africans and white slavery mentality.
Shior!
Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by hisgrace090: 8:15am On Aug 22, 2018
Kharol1234:
if dem shoot am nw, pple go dae say police brutality wer as na him don first brutal dem d police....e go spend lng tym for jail...

The white police don't shoot anyhow, that's the different.
Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by kunzyomi(m): 8:19am On Aug 22, 2018
See mind shocked
Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2018
hisgrace090:

Says who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by Explorers(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2018
MistadeRegal:

undecided

Only your comment make sense here.
Can't someone just at least reason that something must have made him react that way.
All I see there and here are lopsided comments.
Africans and white slavery mentality.
Shior!

There are more civilized ways to handle issues like this, the insult or anything thrown at him that led to his action.

Here, we know our SARS, most of them finds it so easy pulling the trigger on unarmed citizens.

So it will be very foolish of me resisting arrest and punching about four SARS men with weapons because of one insult thrown at me.

That's suicidal and that's the issue here.

For years now in U. S., cops have shot many civilians most especially blacks (even teens) based on minor issues like step out the vehicle, stay on the ground, show me your ID or papers and the cops getting away with it.

Forget about the insult or anything that led to that, he shouldn't have acted that way.

He should try that with SWAT when they are operating.

JasonScoolari

4 Likes

Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by yorhmienerd(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2018
iammo:
Black lives matter, black lives matter. Then again Black's turn around and act unruly. One of the simple rules of survival is never to fight an heavily armed person. You don't bring fist to a gun duel. Sometimes I wish all blacks in america could be sent back to Africa, and nigerians be given that opportunity to replace them. If Nigerians have access to student loan, almost all Nigerian family would have a professor each. With the little we have even with bad government, we have best nurses and doctors, best musicians and artists even best pastors and counselors, even the richest black man and woman are from Nigeria,

You're wrong there
Oprah Winfrey is richer than Folorunsho Alakija
Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by donbrowser(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2018
My Nigga grin
Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by wayne4loan: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2018
When next sarz people visit my hood I will try this tactics cheesy
Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by mekleelex200(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2018
wayne4loan:
When next sarz people visit my hood I will try this tactics cheesy
Then R. I. P in advance

3 Likes

Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by MartinCorridon: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Blacks there are mostly descendants of slaves.

A lot are ridiculously strong, huge and built like tanks

Because of their good diets, some grow to be giants.

Check guys in the NFL and NBA.

6'11 and 300pounds shocked

5 Likes

Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by Kyllahmc(m): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lols where can I watch the full video... This nigga is the real strong man.. No be all these ones!

Watched the video hahaha mehn this nigga should be a boxer or something... Over 4 Police Officers couldn't stop him, see as him dey throw them on the floor with just one punch each! Haha I'm downloading this $hit for my whatsapp!

2 Likes

Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by Anoti1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
The only way you can pull dis kind stunt with Nigerian police is if dis life have taya you.

Just one shot lipsrsealed
Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by YorubaAssasin: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
.. and you wonder why these Akata folks (btw.. they're called akata for a reason) are being treated like animals... undecided

Being a law enforcement officer is one of the most difficult and challenging jobs in the U.S. They leave their families daily to an unknown fate, cuz of these so called rogues and wanna-be thugs et al. undecided

To hell with the BLM movements! angry

Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by Dollarship(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Eyan Mayweather I don watch am on ig be4
Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by blingxx(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
hisgrace090:

actually they do back in the 80s and 90s undecided... that's what gave rise to most of these rapper e.g 2pac, biggie
Re: People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video) by Beremx(f): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
What's the use fighting when he will still be arrested?

Nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Fraudster Mistakenly Shares Screenshot Of Himself Trying To Scam White Man / PHOTOS: Woman Gets Pregnant For Her 15-year-old Son And Shares It Facebook / Blackaxe And Eiye In Warri One Killed In Football Field - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.