Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) (3270 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) / Notorious Criminal 'Sly' And His Gang Member Arrested In Calabar (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by Obio4real(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2021
A yet to be identified female traffic warden was yesterday, December 22, crushed to death by a truck carrying scrap metal at WAPI Junction, by Mobil Filling Station in Calabar, the Cross Rivers State capital.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS learnt that the incident occurred at about 5pm while the female police officer was on duty.

According to eyewitnesses, the truck driver tried to dodge a vehicle that overtook it and ran over the officer who was controlling traffic.

The Nigerian Police has confirmed the unfortunate incident. Irene Ugbo, the Police Public Relations Officer, Cross River State, described the incident as unfortunate and a huge loss to the Command.

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2021/12/graphic-female-traffic-warden-crushed.html?m=1

Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Damm!!!!!!!!!
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by Kissiemu(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2021
Person that has already bought Christmas clothes.... this world is rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by Tokskob2008: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2021
God have mercy!!!!

1 Like

Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by juman(m): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2021
I cried for her family.
She already forgotten by the police.
No be nigeria?

She died as hero.
Died working to earn her living.
Salary was peanut.
God bless her soul.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by helinues: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2021
Too bad.

Rip to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by vastolord4(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2021
Omo!!! Just 2 weeks to the new year.. God abeg guide us and ours

3 Likes

Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by serverconnect(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2021
So horrible
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2021
Tear drops cry
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by Bantu10: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2021
RIP to her. I am moved to tears.
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by cherishmichael: 9:04am On Dec 23, 2021
By this time of the year, no na!
How will her children, husband and siblings feel? I can't just think of it. cry

1 Like

Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by Sacred007: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2021
whether you hustle legitimately or illegitimately, that one does not stop you from dying in a way like this. It us very sad.
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by Arda1000(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2021
I might be an accident or planned motives (maybe she is headstrong to drivers I know spot of drivers if u disturb them too much will be targeting u) Rip to her and more sense to those within her profession
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by iyapont: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2021
Omg embarassed this is sad,may your soul rest in peace
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by wiseone28: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2021
Everything in Nigeria will kill you..

What a country.

3 Likes

Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by FarahAideed: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2021
Kai this is too sad
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by Snappydd: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2021
Oh no. May God console her family and friends.

1 Like

Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2021
Village people 1- 0 Woman

May God grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss, especially this festive period.
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by orisa37: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2021
WHAT IS THIS LIFE IF FULL OF CARE
WE HAVE NO TIME TO STAND AND STARE.
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by EmzyT: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
sad
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by adecz: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Cheeessuss shocked shocked shocked
❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by Angrygoat: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
No matter how I speed,I alwaysgive about 3inch especially for traffic warders. Sometimes I throw 500 up in the air to them.make dem sef chop better food ,drink coke. Amala na sure banker. Fuc k. This is mad.... Lord have mercy. Going by the perimeter ,thats a lorry tyre mark.
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by Buharidgeneral: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rest on
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by Totilopussylick(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
juman:
I cried for her family.
She already forgotten by the police.
No be nigeria?

She died as hero.
Died working to earn her living.
Salary was peanut.
God bless her soul.
Amen
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by Fisiryorh(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
I saw her by 2:30pm before I got to my office...
cry

Jah protect the living...

1 Like

Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by BigYash: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Damn!
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by ipobarethieves: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
sad A njade lo loni Eledumare.Ji jade wa ma ki a pade agbako.Ohun ti a o je la wa lo baba,maje ki a pade ohun ti o je wa.Amin sad
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by ipobarethieves: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
sad Ni working traffic light
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by muheeb01(m): 3:33am On Dec 25, 2021
Chai this is sad
Re: Female Traffic Warden Crushed To Death In Calabar (Graphic) by mainkendo: 6:05am On Dec 25, 2021
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating Couple Get Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex (video) / MMM Fraud Alert / 7year Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.