Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help (23086 Views)

Please How Do I Retrieve My NECO Exam Number? / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo / Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by armyjassy101(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Soo na small bois wey still dey pursue neco full here and una go dey insult ur elders for here ogao

3 Likes

Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by principal21(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Your school may be owing if the registered candidates are less than 25. So link up with your school to know the true position
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by DAVIES27(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
This baffles me ooo, Bro Every plot of the enemy to delay your admission, may God remove them from your way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Op you no get light??
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by neweraomo: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Not everyone will be educated my brother,go learn work....me never hear this kind tin before
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by dyangprof(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Go to the school fa complain, d solution is in the hands of the school.

Once you report, dey will do the needful by clearing dere dere debt

Note ; you might not be the only person with such palava in that school
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by DavSagacity(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
This one shock me
Dept??
They said Debt. Not Dept. u need eye glasses ooooo

1 Like

Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by qanda: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
choi
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by Maj196(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
This one weak my leg..
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by rOsy247(f): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
BadmanBinLaden:
Your school is owning Neco, that is what happened to me during Waec.

Please does result tagged 'withheld' also mean the school is owing? Note: it's showing 'withheld' for all the students in the same centre
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by atila1989: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Go to the school where you wrote the exam
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by JacksonOyibo: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
smiley
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by jigamjerry(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
It shall soon be well .
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by evansjeff(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
meforyou1:
Where is that oshimole look alike governor of edo, he should better pay the debt the state govt is owing the exam body in order not to jeopardise the future of these children

it's no surprise that some persons are complete illustrates and dumb as well. What's shocking is why they decide to display it in public.

This f00l thinks because the OP is seeking for admission from uniben, that automatically means he is from Edo state or he wrote his NECO in Edo State.

Too many kids on Nairaland these days...SMH
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by blingxx(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
debt
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by Ejaisky: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Please can I see a screenshot? Debt? This is strange.
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by LilNetty(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
rOsy247:

Please does result tagged 'withheld' also mean the school is owing? Note: it's showing 'withheld' for all the students in the same centre
it means there is something fishy in the centre ....maybe you all wrote the same thing...The result will be bad, if at all they will release it.

1 Like

Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by SamgoldBaba: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Maybe you're owning your village peoplwe..abi wat d f is dis??
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by SamgoldBaba: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Maybe you're owning your village people..abi wat d f is dis??
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by meforyou1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
evansjeff:

it's no surprise that some persons are complete illustrates and dumb as well. What's shocking is why they decide to display it in public.

This f00l thinks because the OP is seeking for admission from uniben, that automatically means he is from Edo state or he wrote his NECO in Edo State.

Too many kids on Nairaland these days...SMH
sharap enwe
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by highbee02: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
yyyyyyyyy:
please nairalanders my neco result is showing

no result for you

Reason:Debt

and my school is not owing them

UNIBEN has instructed all candidates to upload their o level results on jamb.....please Neco examiners in the house what is the way out

I really need this result

We, the examiners had done our own part, it's now left for the council to play their own part by uploading the result. I marked 5 different schools from Owerri. Though, my students are also facing similar problem and we are not owing the examination council. Just be patient
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by mechanics(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
It seems your school didn't pay your NECO fees to the appropriate quarters.
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by Prudent200: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
bantex4uu:

NECO OFFICE OR WERE??
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by Macon1212: 12:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by naijacentric(m): 12:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Gtech247cafe:

I sell all scratch cards. Neco N700 and you will get the details instantly. 07012688202. Also available registrations, online payment, online research, project topics google search etc

where is your cafe i need neco scratch card badly
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by Housing(m): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2018
inform the school authority. Even if the school have completed payments of examination fees, NECO and WAEC will request for additional payments if the candidates population requires additional supervisor
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by OlawaleMaxwell(m): 1:02am On Aug 23, 2018
yyyyyyyyy:
please nairalanders my neco result is showing

no result for you

Reason:Debt

and my school is not owing them

UNIBEN has instructed all candidates to upload their o level results on jamb.....please Neco examiners in the house what is the way out

I really need this result
D fault is frm ya schl or State, i will jst advise yuh to go to any nearest Neco ofice wit 1 or 2 other students with d same issues so as to complain earlier b4 dey sells yuh guys results.
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by Idealscholar: 1:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Ongoing Application for 2018 MTN Foundation Scholarship (Apply)

Apply here: https://idealscholars.com/mtn-foundation-scholarship/

or Click HERE

Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by corpROYAL(m): 1:53am On Aug 23, 2018
Take heart bro and take it serious. Ensure you gather your other colleagues who has similar case and meet your principal for a way forward. Is your career and your future. God will see you through. It is well
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by Yyeske(m): 1:59am On Aug 23, 2018
Ayam not understanding this one, I thought you must pay full to NECO before you are allowed to sit for the exam or is it that you are allowed to sit for the exam on credit to pay back later? I really don't understand.
Re: My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help by oshiiteoku: 5:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Gtech247cafe:

I sell all scratch cards. Neco N700 and you will get the details instantly. 07012688202. Also available registrations, online payment, online research, project topics google search etc

shame on you,neco scratch card is 300 in all NECO offices nationwide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Legal For Teachers To Flog Students In Nigeria? / Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship / FUTO Students Represent Nigeria In Dubai Hultprize 2016 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.