Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) (4311 Views)

'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty / Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Smoking On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by Nairatrenders: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2018
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

Popular nigerian musician/Artist Tiwa Savage Looks Astonishing Beautiful in nice Ankara outfit which reveals a pit chat of her boobs

See photos below :-

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/this-photo-of-tiwa-savage-will-get-you-tripping-see-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by Sakie: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2018
I'm still well balanced oo
Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by amaniro: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2018
I am tripping. But for that girls bagwink

1 Like

Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by sinaj(f): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Tripping kor stripping ni

Mitcheeew

3 Likes

Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by Nairatrenders: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2018
grin grin
amaniro:
I am tripping. But for that girls bagwink
Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by Giddymoney(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2018
The only pics that can get me triping right now, is seeing Buhari packing his bags back to daura

5 Likes

Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by Nairatrenders: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2018
grin
Giddymoney:
The only pics that can get me triping right now, is seeing Buhari packing his bags back to daura
Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by Nairatrenders: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2018

Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by niyot124: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2018
Giddymoney:

grin cheesy

You no get joy atal

1 Like

Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by Nairatrenders: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2018

Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by Newsloft: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
D other girl...

No be steflon don be dat?
Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by Newsloft: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2018

Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by Anoti1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Secure kiss

If you know you know wink
Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by FulaniXmen: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by Newsloft: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
[center][/center]
Anoti1:
Secure kiss

If you know you know wink
Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
If I say Ashawo now, people go begin attack me, anyway I won’t say ASHAWO
Looks like “Point and Kill Fish”
Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
who can explain the meaning of secure...biko nna
Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by Newsloft: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2018

cc; lalasticlala, Fynestboi
Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by freeeeme(m): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2018
Bra-less chest
Re: This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) by Nairatrend: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Highest Paid Instagram Model, Sanchi Drops New Hot Photos / One Of Beyonce Girls Shades Her: Says Shes Bad And Her Mouth Stinks / Burna Boy’s Girlfriend, Stefflon Don Complains About Electricity In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.