Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

HONDA ACCORD 04 450k *SOLD* - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / HONDA ACCORD 04 450k *SOLD* (2235 Views)

SOLD Used Mercury Villager 1999 Model (450k) SOLD! / Reg Bmw.coja with A smoking Engine..@450k sold / Reg volkswagen Golf 3 Auto Ac Chilling #450k sold sold sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: HONDA ACCORD 04 450k *SOLD* by Alvin007: 6:58am On Aug 26, 2018
uboma:

We are having a very informative debate here. If you cannot contribute to the debate intelligently, please take your dull brain outta this thread.

Bros...this isn’t something personal...but, when two...three people are saying you’re wrong...there’s a high chance that you’re truly wrong..kindly, take the fall and accept.
Ps; I’m a ‘fourth’.
Your argument is baseless sir. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: HONDA ACCORD 04 450k *SOLD* by thebigkendo(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2018
uboma:

The "tokumbo" engines we have in the market are not 100% problem free.

I am always careful with cars whose factory fitted engines have been replaced because some persons are in a hurry to dispose their cars due to issues the tokumbo engine is giving them.

This is not to say that all cars carrying post factory fitted engines are indeed problematic.

Again the ridiculous asking price is a red flag pointing to some undisclosed problem.

You are just assuming.. Do you know if this car is one of the bolded? None problematic post factory engine

Bros at that asking price.. Even if one is going to change engine & transmission + all AC components + suspension bits then paint it.. Its still very fair deal

A car is selling for less than half the normal market price.. I don't think any full disclosure is required on such cars the, price is the full disclosure grin grin.. Anybody buying it knows some repairs has to be done

If a car dealer had posted this same car, with pictures from a good camera phone and placed asking price of 1m..am sure you will not suspect anything.

People like you will alway miss very good bargains.

2 Likes

Re: HONDA ACCORD 04 450k *SOLD* by douchesnozzle(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
thebigkendo:

You are just assuming.. Do you know if this car is one of the bolded? None problematic post factory engine

Bros at that asking price.. Even if one is going to change engine & transmission + all AC components + suspension bits then paint it.. Its still very fair deal

A car is selling for less than half the normal market price.. I don't think any full disclosure is required on such cars the, price is the full disclosure grin grin.. Anybody buying it knows some repairs has to be done

If a car dealer had posted this same car, with pictures from a good camera phone and placed asking price of 1m..am sure you will not suspect anything.

People like you will alway miss very good bargains.
Car now available. And to think I turned down a 500k offer just not to disappoint a friend who made a down payment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2013 Mercedes Benz C300 4matic (kadunaSOLD!!!) / *SOLD**SOLD*Foreign Used Mercedes-benz Sprinter Bus / Toks Pontiac Vibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.