Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum (3075 Views)

Janet Jackson Speaks On EndSARS & Lekki Shootings, Says 'Enough Is Truly Enough' / Janet Jackson Steps Out Looking A Little Different, Swollen! (photos) / Janet-jackson-pictured-feeding-her-baby-son-eissa-in-miami-beach-florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by Built2last: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2018
*"Asiko Ope, Janet ti de"*!

That's the first line, *sang in Yoruba*, of Janet Jackson's new song, *Made For Now*

Janet & her crew are dressed in *Ankara attire*; ...Wow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1YRf41JfCI
Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by fynlola: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2018
her outfit is from an artist on instagram known as dunnie o

1 Like

Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by ObaKlaz: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2018
O kaare laye, Janet Ajasin! Omo Afonja rere ni o! grin Wa, mo gbo wipe o se ere sinima ibalopo nigba kan, ti egbon re oloogbe Michael Ajasin si gbese le igbejade sinima naa. Se 'woni-won pe' ni oro yi, tabi otito ni?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by galadima77(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2018
shame dey catch me sometimes the wey dem dey portray Africans.... from that black panther wakanda to this... shey we no dey wear clothes complete ni? See the dance moves... as if we no dey kill dance steps... wakanda rubbish be dis na?

1 Like

Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by ObaKlaz: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2018
galadima77:
shame dey catch me sometimes the wey dem dey portray Africans.... from that black panther wakanda to this... shey we no dey wear clothes complete ni? See the dance moves... as if we no dey kill dance steps... wakanda rubbish be dis na?
You can post this again and again, bruh. The perception and representation of Africans (most times, by African-Americans) are just total dog sh@t!

2 Likes

Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by robinso01(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2018
ObaKlaz:
O kaare laye, Janet Ajasin! Omo Afonja rere ni o! grin Wa, mo gbo wipe o se ere sinima ibalopo nigba kan, ti egbon re oloogbe Michael Ajasin si gbese le igbejade sinima naa. Se 'woni-won pe' ni oro yi, tabi otito ni?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
didn't even know you are Yoruba, u are pretty good in writing Yoruba, Iye na daa
Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by ObaKlaz: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2018
robinso01:
didn't even know you are Yoruba, u are pretty good in writing Yoruba, Iye na daa
Lol. Bruh, I actually ain't Yoruba. I just happen to speak the language fluently.
Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by robinso01(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Lol. Bruh, I actually ain't Yoruba. I just happen to speak the language fluently.
wow,am really impressed, I that am Yoruba couldn't write Yoruba the way u did.

1 Like

Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by YorubaAssasin: 1:59am On Aug 23, 2018
Here I come... Here we come... God bless the Yoruba culture... cool

Yoruba 4 Life !!! cool
Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by oyoyoyo: 2:10am On Aug 23, 2018
okay
Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by pemiakd: 4:22am On Aug 23, 2018
I love this!

Keep it up and thank u for doing it in d yoruba way.
Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by chriskosherbal(m): 5:10am On Aug 23, 2018
Janet is really making some people happy now oooo cheesy grin

Nice one Janet ..
Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by phemmyfour: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2018
OluwaJaneti omo Jackson.....Omo Oluwabi

O Kare.....Omo Yoruba tooto
Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by 1shortblackboy: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2018
If she been wear one certain people dress u for don dey hear something amaka upandan.......... Infact

Yoruba amaka
Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by waledeji(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Yoruba Amaka cheesy cheesy cheesy

Janet Jackson Amala cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by KingLennon(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2018
It's not an achievement nah she wore what suits her...
Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by victorian(f): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Eeyah she try..

It's clear.. Music is her life and her existence.

Sighs. It's good for a human being to know their calling in life. One will live a fulfilled life and die with inner peace.

Am happy for her kiss
Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by KingsCare: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2018
Africa Is Best and Underated...
Everybody wants to associate with Us.
Africa am PROUD.

make Daily Income
https://www.nairaland.com/4691919/make-daily-income-1.60-odds
Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by adekennis(m): 9:48am On Aug 23, 2018
Proudly afonja smiley
Re: Janet JAckson Promotes Yoruba In Her New Song: wore Ankara with Talking drum by foyeks2001(f): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2018
Proudly Afonja tongue

Okare Janeti

(1) (Reply)

"For Now, He's My King": Linda Ikeji Share More Photos Of Baby J Wearing Crown / Video Of A Father Trying To Protect His Son From The Bomb Blast In Beirut / Bobrisky Shares Photo To Show He No Longer Has A "Third Leg"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.