Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message (41697 Views)

May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message / Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ / Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message by sophiathefirst: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
letusbepieces:

I won't go below to ur level to call people names just to prove a point. it shows the kind of person u re and the team u represent. Always the first to call people names
ALEXANDRA THE GREAT IS THE BEST AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN THE BEST. whether u agree or not.
Am done talk to u here, neither will u get any reply from me again.
Bye

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message by lebete3000: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Juggernaut21:
Funny enough as early as 6:23am today, exactly in front of civic center, I rammed unto a red Camry (muscle) as a result of brake failure....I was thinking I have entered gbese then suddenly the owner of the car came out nd it was tobi bakare...he just checked weda the car is badly spoilt or not, he just yelled looking at his car 'wot happened wot happened' as I was trying to explain he just entered his car nd zoomed off....was happy that I dint enter gbese very early this morning....it was just God shocked

Issa super story....

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message by lebete3000: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Abeg where Leo come from abi him no be Yoruba again?

No mind d flattie, as him hear Da Silva, hin tink sey na from Israeli Jews them.

Afonja!!! Oko awon Flattie!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message by lebete3000: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
letusbepieces:

YEAH! AFTER U LOOT TREASURY AND DO RITUAL.

NA GOLD CHAIN TOBI TAKE BRIBE ALEX AND CAR WITH TALK OF HOUSE, DONT LET ME POST THAT CLIP HERE.

CONE HEAD!

You just confirmed how cheap Igbos are...

Flattie for #1 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message by emeka2847: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
No Sir. When another season starts in January

softwerk:
Abeg when will all this BBnaija nonsense end on Nairaland sef?! sad

Is it when Efe withdraws his last 10k grin
Re: Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message by Gafar14(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
softwerk:
Abeg when will all this BBnaija nonsense end on Nairaland sef?! sad

Is it when Efe withdraws his last 10k grin
chai blood of Lucifer. u are wicked
Re: Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message by sophiathefirst: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
lebete3000:

No mind d flattie, as him hear Da Silva, hin tink sey na from Israeli Jews them.

Afonja!!! Oko awon Flattie!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message by Eseose9(f): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2018
Juggernaut21:
Funny enough as early as 6:23am today, exactly in front of civic center, I rammed unto a red Camry (muscle) as a result of brake failure....I was thinking I have entered gbese then suddenly the owner of the car came out nd it was tobi bakare...he just checked weda the car is badly spoilt or not, he just yelled looking at his car 'wot happened wot happened' as I was trying to explain he just entered his car nd zoomed off....was happy that I dint enter gbese very early this morning....it was just God shocked

So it was you?He talked abt it on his ig story and also thank God that he wore his seatbelt

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message by Ambber(f): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2018
has he taken her on the Dubai trip he promised? He must fulfill all the promises o plus the car. Leo did not promise anything he was busy making entrepreneurship and future goals speeches. girl ported sharply grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts / Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo / Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.