Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Warri Accident Victim Now Marries, Joy At Last - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Warri Accident Victim Now Marries, Joy At Last (2017 Views)

Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / Help Locate The Family Of This Accident Victim / Port Harcourt Power Bike Accident Victim Laid To Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warri Accident Victim Now Marries, Joy At Last by Joshuamilarge(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2018
At the later part of 2015, there were news of a lady that had a tipper accident, caused by First bank bullion van.
the accident was caused by bullion van belonging to first bank whom driver reportedly took one way lane to the bank.
As a result of the bullion van drivers act, an oncoming tipper lost control, and the resultant effect was an innocent lady losing and damaging two Lymph.
Joy at last as her husband who stood by her all through, is set to officially marry Her.
marriage venue is at ALADJA community, please join in their celebration.
please if you desire to support them in any way, I will connect you to the lady and her husband. I'm their medical personal. thanks

Re: Warri Accident Victim Now Marries, Joy At Last by dollytino4real(f): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2018
am happy 4 dis news I just saw now.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Vernacular Architecture (contemporary) / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? / Add Pictures To Your Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.