Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Man Kills Giant Snake Trying To Swallow His Daughter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Kills Giant Snake Trying To Swallow His Daughter (572 Views)

Some Very Bitter Pills To Swallow / I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Giant Snake Trying To Swallow His Daughter by todayingh: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2018
But for the timely intervention of Eklu Awayi, a native of Dzodze Awayikorpe in the Ketu North Municipality of the Volta Region, his daughter and wife would have been devoured by a massive python in their farm.

Narrating the incident, the 38-year-old man said he was on his farm with the wife and less than a year old daughter when he heard unusual screams from the baby. Read more @ https://todayingh.com/man-kills-giant-snake-trying-to-swallow-his-daughter-2755/

Re: Man Kills Giant Snake Trying To Swallow His Daughter by thanki410(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2018
Why do we have the culture of hanging it round our neck?
Pls pls pls , i like it with enough pepper And you have to cut it small small not big big ...
And let the palmwine be cold because of the peppery soap we would use to accompany the meat ...
Give the girl that was to be swallowed big meat o , i am going inside, when e don , call me
Re: Man Kills Giant Snake Trying To Swallow His Daughter by Nawtiblayse(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2018
See free salah meat Him wan swallow ya daughter ba?? Swallow am now instead
Re: Man Kills Giant Snake Trying To Swallow His Daughter by donbachi(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2018
Thank God
Re: Man Kills Giant Snake Trying To Swallow His Daughter by lalo128: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
lucky man.

(1) (Reply)

Cool Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / See How I Asked A Girl For Her Phone Number / Toyin Abraham Blasts Mc Galaxy For Nude Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.