Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Cold Shower - Episode 13 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cold Shower - Episode 13 (345 Views)

POISONED LOVE- Episode 13-15 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 13 (semi Final) / TOUCHING STORY:- The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 13) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cold Shower - Episode 13 by Jameskyrian(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2018
*The Blind Alley - Episode 14*

� �

The cold shower...

It was was dark in Chimezie’s House. It’s obvious he was a chronic smoker as the entire house smells of cigarette.

“Chimezie,” don’t you have fuel in your generator set?, Semi asked him from the parlour where we were seated.

Don’t worry bro, NEPA would soon restore light… This is New Haven so expect the best, “he boasted.

Chimezie sounded so lively and jovial , obviously, he was so close to Semi.

He lives in a one bedroom apartment. I could see how neatly arranged his house was from the faint illumination from the candle on the center table . Everything had its place and carefully kept.

“He must be as neat as his cousin Bro. Mathew, “i thought to myself as i became convinced they were related.

“Do i go to the kitchen to assist him?, ” i asked Semi looking rather uncomfortable. It felt awkward to me for a guy to cook. Just like watching my kid brother, Chukwu Emeka cook….. It felt abnormal to me.

“Don’t worry dear, Chimee is one of the best cook you’d experience. Moreso, we’re his guest biko… Allow him sip from his own coffee ☕, ” he said while showing me some pictures on his phone.

Behold, the NEPA restored power just.......

Click on the link to keep reading

������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/22/the-blind-alley-episode-14/

(1) (Reply)

Glass Shoes / To Be Again - Fiction series (Thread) / 50 Reasons Why You Should Read Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.