Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Beast Of No Nation’ Movie Star, Strika Now Begs For Alms In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beast Of No Nation’ Movie Star, Strika Now Begs For Alms In Ghana (417 Views)

Cardi B Throws Wig At Fans, Now Begs For Its Return / Beast of No Nation’ movie star, now begs for alms in Ghana. / Remember Agu From Beasts Of No Nation Movie? This Is Him Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beast Of No Nation’ Movie Star, Strika Now Begs For Alms In Ghana by princeemmma(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Emmanuel Nii Adom Quaye, the youngster who played Strika, the mute kid in the fabled ‘Beast of No Nation’ that made Abraham Attah find his way to international stardom, has now taken to begging on the streets of Accra for survival.
In an interview with Serwaa Amihere of GhOneTv, Strika revealed that all the kids who shot the movie have been well taken care of except him, in terms of payment.

He further stated that “ I was told i was paid 30,000 but i don’t know if it was in cedis or dollars. I was a child then, so the producer by name Zoey, opened the account for me.

I have stopped schooling because it’s difficult for me hence I want to learn a trade, so I left Cape-coast to Accra. My parents are dead so I stay with my grand mum who takes care of me”

Sources: https://www.aprokonaija.com.ng/2018/08/beast-of-no-nation-movie-star-strika.html

Re: Beast Of No Nation’ Movie Star, Strika Now Begs For Alms In Ghana by fynlola: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
so sad

(1) (Reply)

Reggae Legend, Kimono Laid To Rest Amidst Tears, Eulogies In Delta / Miss Gbagada 18/19: Adorable Photos Of Winners / Bbnaija's Khloe Pens Down A Cute Message To Her MCM Kbrule (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.