Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Tribe Are You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Tribe Are You? (1514 Views)

Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ? / Which Tribe of Nigeria Is Largest In-terms Of Population(both home and diaspora? / Learn How To Cook 100 Types Of Nigeria Food From Different Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tribe Are You? by misright(f): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2007
What tribe are you, guys?

Okay, now i would love to know what tribe each of you are.
Re: What Tribe Are You? by cuteass1(f): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2007
a proud igbo here ooh cool
Re: What Tribe Are You? by osegwu(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2007
I am from the Tribe of my fathers
Re: What Tribe Are You? by chiogo(f): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2007
igbo
Re: What Tribe Are You? by chiogo(f): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2007
@star or watever u call urself. I want to let u know that u are a very arrogant person. If u don't like something then don't fucking reply.wat exactly is ur problem.? U sound like a frustrated housewife, goin' around bitchin' and it's gettin' on my last damn nerves. somebody gotta tell u, all the posts u have written today are all insults.And u should try and speak correct english when postin' ur shit. WTF! WATEVER ur problem is, go solve it instead of takin' out ur frustration on innocent people, please.
Re: What Tribe Are You? by chiogo(f): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2007
obviously, U ARE D BITCH. u d one bitchin' and i ain't got noyhin' to say to u 'cause i already made my point. talkin' further would be wastin' my time and stressin' myself over bull. So, PEACE OUT, Suckernegro.
Re: What Tribe Are You? by Free(f): 2:36am On Apr 01, 2007
hmm

Ashanti tribe grin grin
Re: What Tribe Are You? by Tornadoz(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2007
@chiogo
What are you on about? Who is "Star"? Did you reply in the wrong topic?
Re: What Tribe Are You? by cuteass1(f): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2007
Tornadoz:

@chiogo
What are you on about? Who is "Star"? Did you reply in the wrong topic?
no she wasn't replying on the wrong thread lol, even though it seems so
that's why its always good to "quote" people incase the person gets banned or decides to turn their statements, so you don't seem stupid to the rest of the world, if you know what i'm saying grin grin

let me explain

Star was making fun of the thread, so they were having some kind of oral abuse, but star got banned and his posts were deleted. Now it seems my dearie girl was talking to herself grin

she's very sane lol wink
Re: What Tribe Are You? by Tornadoz(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2007
@cute-ass
Thanks for clearing that up. Now lets talk about that name of yours. Mmmm speechless, what a cute name. Lol
Re: What Tribe Are You? by chiogo(f): 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2007
@cuteass ,thanks girl. I know, i should have quoted his posts. I didn't know he got banned and i didn't mean that for him. That was why i left as soon as i made my point and i know he had the last post,now i look all stupid.am sorry about that but he was really arrogant and he just registered yesterday. Anywayz, goodluck to him when/if he does come back.
Re: What Tribe Are You? by cuteass1(f): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2007
Tornadoz:

@cute-ass
Thanks for clearing that up.

you're welcome

Tornadoz:

Now lets talk about that name of yours. Mmmm speechless, what a cute name. Lol
well, thanks for thinking its a cute name. Its so funny how many people that have commented on the name, didn't know it would bring so much attention when i was picking it though

so how are you?, i like your name too, it reminds me of the movie "war game" and i loved the movie cheesy cool

chiogo:

@cuteass ,thanks girl.

Anytime dearie. Anything for a sister wink

chiogo:

I know, i should have quoted his posts. I didn't know he got banned and i didn't mean that for him. That was why i left as soon as i made my point and i know he had the last post,now i look all stupid.am sorry about that but he was really arrogant and he just registered yesterday. Anywayz, goodluck to him when/if he does come back.

Don't even go there, his bannment had nothing to do with you.

You see, his real username is star01, he got banned and returned with star02 and was intentionally at war with every soul, i guess that's his way of retaliating for being banned.

He's done it before, so i'm sure of what i'm saying wink

Nice meeting you though. Take care of you cool
Re: What Tribe Are You? by chiogo(f): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2007
@ cute-ass. Thanks, i feel better knowin' am not d cause why he was banned. Nice meetin' u too. Bye.
Re: What Tribe Are You? by ugodaniel(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2007
Another IGBO guy in da house

Kedu ka una mere?
Re: What Tribe Are You? by whiteNkem(f): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2007
ugodaniel:

Another IGBO guy in da house

Kedu ka una mere?
odi mma dim kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Tribe Are You? by naijadiva2(f): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2007
proud igbo
Re: What Tribe Are You? by Coleslove: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2007
Nigerian Tribe
Re: What Tribe Are You? by tega78(f): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2007
Urhobo, waaaadooo!!

grin grin grin
Re: What Tribe Are You? by Raymand(m): 2:30am On Apr 10, 2007
Most people here are igbos! yuck! angry
Re: What Tribe Are You? by choco4life(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2007
am yoruba
Re: What Tribe Are You? by unit(f): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2007
am yourba/fulani
Re: What Tribe Are You? by CrazyMan(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2007
Am Igbo
Re: What Tribe Are You? by deejay1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2007
Yoruba lomo
Re: What Tribe Are You? by uzicuzy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2007
isoko wado? tega i feel ur luv man

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Auto Accident In Lagos Badagary Expressway / Nigerian Priest Jailed For Stabbing A Homeless Man In London / Taraba Acting Gov’s Convoy Collides With Bauchi Emir’s(two Sustained Injuries)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.