Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now - Forum Games (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (66177 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (Part 2) / ~bash You Head On Your Keyboard And Post What It Says~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by Cadet(f): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2008
So unbelievable. Guess I never lost my touch. The rubber band felt so smooth, makes the racket more comfortable to the touch.
I am up for another tennis game tomorrow tongue I'll even try out Volleyball to see if I'm still good at it.

I can't believe I lost my cell phone! What was i thinking leaving it on the desk to check on the pie?

Good thing the store was still open, this new one is even better than the old one grin But, ehrrrm, how do you work it?

Score! But I was so stupid! why didn't i read that one question carefully? I could've. . .anywaz

This book is interesting. But who the hell is Gatsby to Tom? Is Daisy Cheating on Tom? na wa o
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by osasp(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2008
im practically bleeped
malle go waste me on sunday once she land. . . nd who wud believe i didnt do it?
ahh. . .i hope i come on dis page few weeks later nd smile to myself thinkin of how scared i was
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by tRoOE(f): 4:19am On Apr 10, 2008
Had no idea Puff fashion show was that nice, he very creativity compared to other urban clothing lines
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by uspry1(f): 4:35am On Apr 10, 2008
I don't know my mind right now in this hour (US 11:36pm), not feel sleepy right now!

My housechore done completely! Both pantry and refrigerator already packed full that I already went to the grocery store 2 days ago. Washing and drying clothes done! Hand-washing dishes done!

My moderator job here done finished! Done checking email! Nothing else keep me busy tonight!
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by tRoOE(f): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2008
My bed is calling me kiss kiss but i have to call hubby sad sad

Tomm no leactures yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, am going to be sleeping like crazy

goodnite ur
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by jkpretty(f): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2008
Nairaland is getting so boring cry
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by iice(f): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2008
Sleep!!
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2008
GET OFF DA 4NE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by osasp(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2008
mehn
i feel kinda better after talkin to osas
deeply regret havin done what i did
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by almondjoy(f): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2008
Payday again! Yepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Only a joy the gainfully employed can truly experience. Thank you lord! Off to the malls! cool
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by uspry1(f): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2008
Tomorrow at USA time zone, THANK GOD IT WILL BE FRIDAY! Hurry up! hurry up! hurry up!!
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by Cadet(f): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2008
Oh gosh! such a tiring day! my muscles are so sore!!!!!!!! Maybe I should take a break from tennis tomorrow.

Damn! I love this lady, my account is now positive again! also Can't wait to to get money from the office sha. If you work hard in school, you get the reward

Lmao. I can't believe I fell asleep on the phone yest.one minute I was talking, the next, silence. Lol.

I so cannot wait till the 26 of April. The Musketeers at it again. It's been a long while since we all took a trip together. Miss those days.

This baby is troublesome o. Lucky his mother is paying me to look after him or else! JK

Life is good and getting better. Even more better if I can go to London this summer.

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by ifyalways(f): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2008
hes lost it undecided
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2008
am so hungry i could eat a horse
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by RNBqueen(f): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2008
Im feeling bad
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by tRoOE(f): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2008
So freaking pissed at all of them angry angry, gosh this is why I hate making plans with people

I Can not believe this, what is the use of apologizing angry angry

See how they ruined my Friday nite cry cry cry
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by DrFerlie(m): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2008
tRoOE:

So freaking pissed at all of them angry angry, gosh this is why I hate making plans with people

I Can not believe this, what is the use of apologizing angry angry

See how they ruined my Friday night cry cry cry

come and spend the night with me. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by tRoOE(f): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

come and spend the night with me. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Spend a night with a pevert shocked shocked, No but thank I will rain check grin grin
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by DrFerlie(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2008
tRoOE:

Spend a night with a pevert shocked shocked, No but thank I will rain check grin grin

tongue tongue You will never remain the same after the experience. come, taste and see that prof. ferlie is sweet shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by Cadet(f): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2008
So So Tiredddddddddddddddddddddd! So happy today is Friday!
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by tRoOE(f): 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

tongue tongue You will never remain the same after the experience. come, taste and see that prof. ferlie is sweet shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
yes oh, i will traumatized for the rest of my life, so to avoid that i will turn down your offer  
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by chiogo(f): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2008
Nairaland is now a total mess.
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2008
I can't wait to get my tragus pierced!
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by tRoOE(f): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2008
chiogo:

Nairaland is now a total mess.
heheh very kind off but i pray it get better soon, miss old Nland
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by chiogo(f): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2008
tRoOE:

heheh very kind off but i pray it get better soon, miss old Nland
Well, if the person who's s'pposed to act doesn't do anythin', it's not goin' to get better!
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by tRoOE(f): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2008
Yea i feel you there, take a look at the Rap section, it isn't fun like it use to be angry angry, it reminds me of a dead zone now
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by chiogo(f): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2008
Oh well, if it wasn't for Bolajibaok aka edosioo aka flowshow. It's just one person, i advice that u ignore all of 'his' posts on that rap section.
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by desodgi(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2008
think my new profile rocks, dont go there O. Cos I aint talking about naira profile.
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by tRoOE(f): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2008
chiogo:

Oh well, if it wasn't for Bolajibaok aka edosioo aka flowshow. It's just one person, i advice that u ignore all of 'his' posts on that rap section.
yea that single killed the whole fun, lol another star01.
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by Joseph6(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2008
dis animal called me a big head angry angry angry angry
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by tRoOE(f): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2008
Joseph6:

this animal called me a big head angry angry angry angry
The only animal i see you is you, mr Humongous head ahahahahaha grin grin grin dumb fucker
Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now by desodgi(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2008
lol heady joseph grin not eddie murphy tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100)

If You Woke Up One Morning And Found Out / Name A Country Or City / What Are You Thinking?