Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) (33987 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) / Lady Found Dead In Redeem Church In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Trying To Kidnap A Pastor Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by Edu3Again: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
sss
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by babeosisi: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Our God our father have you forsaken us?
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by foreshore(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Angelanest:
Unknown gunmen have killed a pastor identified as Reverend Hosea Akuchi moments after attacking Nasara Baptist Church, Guguwa, near Rigasa in Igabi local government area of Kaduna State. The pastor's wife was also abducted by the gunmen as the kidnappers have placed a N5 million ransom on her head, according to reports. 

It was reported that the gunmen invaded the church premises at about 1:00a.m. on Monday and forced their way into the apartment of the clergyman, shot him and took his wife, Mrs. Talatu Hosea Akuchi, away.

The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Kaduna Police Command, DSP Yakubu Sabo had earlier confirmed that the clergyman was shot while struggling with attackers whose intention may be to abduct him.

However, Sabo, who earlier confirmed the killing of the reverend, said that no ransom was placed on the abducted woman.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/reverend-hosea-akuchi-killed-by-gunmen-in-kaduna.html

Miyetti + Buhari = APC
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
delishpot:
If they pay ransome or not those kidnappers still have the intention to kill that woman that is my POV
You spoke what's on my mind
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by Ambassadors: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Who will rescue us from this killer herdsmen? Oh Lord how long shall the wicked continue thier wickedness over us? Shall we continue as a people without hope? Father send help to us o Lord!
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by ernecy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
ituglobal:
All in the name of making money?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
ur signature, how much is the subscription for copy trade?
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by otokx(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
The police should do their utmost best to get the woman released.
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by wink2015(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
UNTIL NIGERIA IS RESTRUCTURED THIS KIND OF KILLINGS WILL CONTINUE TO REPEAT ITSELF.

Restructuring is not about crude oil. It is much more!

There are so many oppressed tribes or religious groups in Nigeria even in the north.

I THINK FOR PEACE TO REIGN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD CREATE A STATE FOR THE CHRISTIAN IN SOUTHERN KADUNA WITH CAPITAL IN Kafanchan
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by destined4favour: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
'" touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" the judgement of God is upon them. rigasa is now the new sambisa forest, it is a den of terrorist.
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by destined4favour: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
" touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" Gods judgement is upon them. rigasa is now like sambisa forest, den of terrorist.
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by Greenbirth: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Is everything okay with you
something is definitely not OK with him. since he has decided to cause sorrows to others. sorrows shall also visit his home. He is a high profile scammer with goat herder head.
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
deebrain:
Another pastor killed again.... something is not right

You are an undiluted fool for this comment.

Yahweh needs to stop working in mysterious ways
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ambassadors:
Who will rescue us from this killer herdsmen? Oh Lord how long shall the wicked continue thier wickedness over us? Shall we continue as a people without hope? Father send help to us o Lord!

Don't disturb our Lord, he's busy working in mysterious ways

1 Like

Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by experimentist: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Don't disturb our Lord, he's busy working in mysterious ways
is this a kind of blasphemy?
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
experimentist:
is this a kind of blasphemy?
Make of it what you will sir

1 Like

Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Greenbirth:
something is definitely not OK with him. since he has decided to cause sorrows to others. sorrows shall also visit his home. He is a high profile scammer with goat herder head.
Oh my world cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by OyinO: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
While this is very sad and highly condemnable, if it had happened to a traditionalist, free-thinker, pagan or even atheist, the dumb fellowsheeps would say it's because they were unbelievers. Chei... Steewpeed deceivers and con artistes who preach protection of Jesus, God, Holy Ghost bla bla but lack protection of God.
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by samiboy774(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
And am being posted to dis same Rigasa for nysc Ooo... Ekwueme!!!
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by zinizta: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
The people are no longer feel safe in their country and Mr President is 'walking'...

..... shocked

Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by thebestprice(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
this man is not dead na
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by D1official: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

What a glorious exit!

I am sure he has shouted "To die in christ is gain" several times,
Scriptures must be fulfilled one way or the other.
And one day you will join him,I just pray u do with Christ by ur side to avoid d 2nd death Sir.
Apostle James was beheaded,
Peter was crucified,
Paul was beaten and beheaded.

This is not new!
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by Zodiac61(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

What a glorious exit!

Peter was crucified,

This is not new!

Maybe he cried, "my God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me."
And there is absolutely no evidence for the rest of the stuff you sprout.
But, of course, the truth has never stood in the way of the theist.
The country is going to hell and you people are still praising a God who does nothing.
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by Mikeparlo12(m): 4:33am On Aug 23, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
: We will sure same to you soon but it will be a painful exit

What a glorious exit!

Peter was crucified,

This is not new!
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by brainhgeek(m): 6:38am On Aug 23, 2018
He smiles even at death. He just switched to next home. RIP sir. I can only imagine angels on the piano, welcoming you home.
May God step into this case however
Re: Reverend Hosea Akuchi's Corpse! Pastor Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (Graphic) by OtemAtum: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Yahweh needs to stop working in mysterious ways
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict / 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Thugs Attack Lekki Community, One Dead, Several Shot (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.