Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught (67848 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by stuffs4me(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
4601CE:
Her name is Nkechi shocked

I'm not surprised that her name is Nkechi.

OSU and stealing is like 5 & 6

Armed robbery na them
Baby factory, na their work.
Drug pushers na their talent.
Ritual killers dey their blood.
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by Tchalz(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
A young man was lynched in Calabar for trying to steal from a mechanic yard I suppose.His decomposing corpse can be seen just by the highway.
He could have been handed over to the Police for further investigations, if found guilty, then he could face his jail term or face the firing squad...I don't think he maimed or killed anyone in the process.His punishment should have been decided by a Judge if convicted.I am not trying to justify what he did, but he did not deserve to be subjected through such a gruesome torture.

We need to stop this madness in this country! They are humans, we ought to respect the sanctity of human lives! Civilisation is indeed light years ahead of us.

1 Like

Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by DavSagacity(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

The hypocrisy of most Nigerians especially the men is just too glaring.

Few weeks or days ago a man was caught stealing in the same Ibadan abi Lagos sef, he was stripped and beaten seriously but the commenters both male and female were jubilating and insulting him but now that the same treatment is meted out to a woman you guys suddenly remember it is jungle justice, it is wrong and blah blah.

I can bet with my balls that if the reverse was the case the man would've been terribly beating.

The hypocrisy of Nigerians stink to the highest heavens!
The same treatment meted to one gender must be meted to the other.
Every one of us cannot be the same. I don't reason the way you reason. Be it a man or a woman, it is wrong to strip a thief of their clothings. Hand them over to the appropriate law efforcement agents. If u can't do that pls hold you peace. it's not compulsory you comment on the topic
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by Kingjames(m): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Really want to know the idea(s) of stripping those thieves naked. instead I advice they should be handed over to the security agencies for questioning and their accomplices would be easily identified... correct me
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
DavSagacity:

Every one of us cannot be the same. I don't reason the way you reason. Be it a man or a woman, it is wrong to strip a thief of their clothings. Hand them over to the appropriate law efforcement agents. If u can't do that pls hold you peace. it's not compulsory you comment on the topic

Going emotional and defensive.. how many times have you typed this stuff in threads where male thieves were stripped?

You guys only comment when the same treatment is meted to a female. Bro just move on.

Ladies gonna be stripped and beaten as long as men keep getting stripped and beaten. Your rants on social media won't change anything.

2 Likes

Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by DavSagacity(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Elder001:

Going emotional and defensive.. how many times have you typed this stuff in threads where male thieves were stripped?

You guys only comment when the same treatment is meted to a female. Bro just move on.

Ladies gonna be stripped and beaten as long as men keep getting stripped and beaten. Your rants on social media won't change anything.
Am not jobless like you. so am not always available online to comment on every comments that is updated daily.
The way you comment shows the kind of person you are.

Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by Sicilyjoe: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
No better pictures
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by bewla(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
cassidy1996:
this is bad
yea but y she tif
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by enemyofprogress: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lalasticlala come and see yansh and breast
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
DavSagacity:

Am not jobless like you. so am not always available online to comment on every comments that is updated daily.
The way you comment shows the kind of person you are.

This is actually very funny. I'm not jobless bro.

I read everything posted in the front page in the evening till late in the night. There are many millionaires on nairaland who stay on this site up-to 8hours everyday in the business, properties and investment sections without commenting.

I spend less than 5hours on this site daily and I still have life outside nairaland.

Most people who brag about being rich, sensible or mature are usually the opposite -Robert Mugabe.

I'll just allow you to continue with your rants on social media. I've never and won't engage myself in such stuffs but I'll continue to support it as long as it is being meted to the one gender.

Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by ladygudhead(f): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
STRIPPING HER IS SOOO WRONG!
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by jpowers: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
But the is not clear oo. Me no c anything, lol
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by jpowers: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
But the picture is not clear nah .
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by allaboutobed(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
obainojazz:
undecided

Nigeria matter tire me, how can someone use poor camera to take the pics
I understand ur pain
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by semyman: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
cassidy1996:
this is bad
creeminaaals
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by Greenback: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ibadan nile awon oju ole coneheads ati moronu to wa sofistikated.
Edakun,front vertical view da? grin lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by Dollabiz: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ibadan and stealin..if ire attending a weddin or event in IB pray u come back home with your phone
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by Ojiofor: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Na Nokia touch you use to snap the picture?
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by LZAA: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Greenback:
Ibadan nile awon oju ole coneheads ati moronu to wa sofistikated.

Edakun,front vertical view da?
grin
lzaa

1 Like

Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by micflo28(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Where is our sense of decency for crying out loud. What appeals to your eye might not appeal to that of another. You get her naked and you think the world will send representatives to give you a handshake yet you have wives and daughters you scream at if they dress half naked. Public lashes would have been way better than this.
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by Marbleaik: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
AFONJA AFONJA AFONJA AFONJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AJOKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AJOKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AJOKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by FisifunKododada: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
She looks very yanchable though
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by akigbemaru: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
queensera:
According to reports, A Female Burglar was stripped unclad and asked to return the goods she stole after being caught in Ibadan.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/female-burglar-stripped-unclad-after-being-caught-in-ibadan-video/

Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by mechanics(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
hmmmmm, I pity her o, I pray she change.
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by Fitbillionairep: 3:55am On Aug 23, 2018
what does striping a lady or guy or thief have to do with the thing he or she stole. man anyday i see anybody strip any lady that stole , i will make sure they all go to jail. if she thief, hand her over to the police
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by Shortyy(f): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
obainojazz:
undecided

Nigeria matter tire me, how can someone use poor camera to take the pics
And your problem is the quality of the camera? SMH

Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by obainojazz(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shortyy:

And your problem is the quality of the camera? SMH
Get behind me, shorty...
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by HajimeSaito(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
4601CE:
Her name is Nkechi shocked

What a coincidence. Your mother's name is Nkechi as well. Are they related by any chance?
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by GIdiata(m): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2020

GOD BLESS YOU BRO.

HYPOCRITES AND IDIOTS ONLY KICK AGAINST JUNGLE JUSTICE WHEN A WOMAN IS INVOLVED

Stupid humans.
A MAN WOULD BE STRIPPED, BEATEN, SOMETIMES BURNT ALIVE THEY WON'T MAKE NOISE.

just stripping and slapping a woman for Thesame crime, that's when FOOLISH, DEMENTED, HYPOCRITICAL GOD FORSAKEN FOOLS WILL CONDEMN JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Some will even tell you the people that did it HAVE NO RESPECT FOR WOMEN.

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.
male or female
Re: Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught by babadigu(m): 3:19am On Dec 14, 2020
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online / 2 Police Officers Die In A Car Crash While Chasing A Vehicle In Akwa Ibom (Graph / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.