Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu (19196 Views)

Donald Trump Seriously Needs Buhari's Assistance To Win Reelection / Africa Needs Buhari And Nigeria To Lead It Prosperity / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by SadMemories(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shelumiel:
I do not doubt that. . Guy , this man really wrecked Lagos; the place was a slum. I can remember vividly that time when thugs were always shuttling from Ikeja to Oshodi on buses with us ; they were always claiming "staff " inside the bus , and when the conductors would challenge them , they would beat them up telling them "Our baba (Tinubu )na him get lagos ". Imagine ...
if you can also remember it's was during is active days funso wiliams got killed and apc won lagos through utmost violence. let preach the truth bro.
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Shelumiel: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Drchristian:

That u escaped from biafran land during the Civil War, where ur mother and sisters was sexually molested by arewa soldiers and ur father killed doesn't mean u r now a Lagosian or a Yoruba person.

Name a single politician more relevant or better than Tinubu in ur enclaves? Absolutely Nobody u can mention.
Stop trying to speak Yoruba to me, speak ur own dialect. Tinubu better than millions of una put together.
Otondo.

I continue speaking Yoruba to your ass because only a didirin will say Tinubu is loved by Lagosians . Oponu
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Shelumiel: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
SadMemories:
if you can also remember it's was during is active days funso wiliams got killed and apc won lagos through utmost violence. let preach the truth bro.
Very true ...Chai. You Sabi the idiot wella
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
SolutionMee:
The only reason why we Nigerians need Buhari is because he's old enough to be our father (if not our grandfather or great grandfather) and old enough to direct the affairs of our nation

Nigeria is a country predominantly dominated by youths

More than 65% of our overall population are below the age of 45

We need old people like Buhari to always put us in check and deal with us when we are wrong

I'm happy that Buhari have been doing an excellent job by always putting us where we belong to

Those that proved stubborn he killed

Those that tried to fight back, he took their ancestry lands

Hmm... Indeed, Buhari is a good man with a bad intention

Zombie think say I dey support dem

Me just dey use reverse psychology for dem

grin grin grin
buhari Is A Wolve Who Doesnt Even Bother To Put On Sheep's Clothing.Am As Lost As The Holy Grail As To Y Folks Cant C Tru D Guy.He Is A Fraud
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shelumiel:
I continue speaking Yoruba to your ass because only a didirin will say Tinubu is loved by Lagosians . Oponu
Boy u r living in a delusional world.. Go and check Tinubu profile on Wikipedia before u reply me.
Stop mentioning the word LAGOSIANS because nobody from your background is one.
Be agitating & expecting a candidate that will soon be imposed on your tribe by your Arewa masters to oppose Tinubu before sense fall on you.

Ewu
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by bendike: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mystiquefia:
Yes Jagaban, Most Importantly Buhari Has To Ensure That Our Stolen Yams Are Completely Recovered. With Guilty PDthieves Politicians Like Obj, Jonathan, Fani Kayode, Patience Jonathan, Diezanni Alisson, Oliseh Metuh, Fayose And Others Incarcerated In Kuje Prison.
Others are moving ahead and you are talking about stolen yams, slowing down your race in the relay to attend to an athlete when others have passed the baton and heading for the finished line. The yams that have been recovered, of what effect have they been on our progress? Have you felt the money? Aren't we hearing of the recovered ikoyi loot re misplaced by Dss oga daura. You seize funds from the banks and put in TSA where they generate nothing instead of it being in banks to create jobs , fund loans and create development because you say there is fraud with parastatals using bank accounts. After all the banks funded the real estate boom of the past few years.
The point is that you do not say because someone wants to fight "corruption" or recover your "yam" he takes stupid decisions that end of making you impoverished and you wonder if your would have been better off without a "yam" hunter.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Mystiquefia: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
bendike:

Others are moving ahead and you are talking about stolen yams, slowing down your race in the relay to attend to an athlete when others have passed the baton and heading for the finished line. The yams that have been recovered, of what effect have they been on our progress? Have you felt the money? Aren't we hearing of the recovered ikoyi loot re misplaced by Dss oga daura. You seize funds from the banks and put in TSA where they generate nothing instead of it being in he banks to create jobs , fund loans and create development because you say there is fraud with parastatals using bank accounts. After all the banks funded the real estate boom of the past few years.
The point is that you do not say because someone wants to fight "corruption" or recover your "yam" he takes stupid decisions that end of making you impoverished and you wonder ifr.

Sorry, I Didnt Bother To Go Through This Epistle. Try To Make It Concized Next Time...
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Shelumiel: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Drchristian:

Boy u r living in a delusional world.. Go and check Tinubu profile on Wikipedia before u reply me.
Stop mentioning the word LAGOSIANS because nobody from your background is one.
Be agitating & expecting a candidate that will soon be imposed on your tribe by your Arewa masters to oppose Tinubu before sense fall on you.

Ewu
You are too stupid to know anything that is why you are referring Wikipedia to me for the a biography of a criminal. All of us in Nigeria are slaves to Arewa even your father is slave , yes I said it , quote me anywhere . So if you like continue deceiving yourself like Afonja Illorin . But I will still say it: Tinubu wrecked Lagos just the way your father steals money from government coffers .
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by themanderon: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
They bear the brunt of economic difficulties because rogue politicians like you have frittered away the collective wealth of the people. You have stolen for your generations yet unborn and you are still planning to steal more. So sir, that's why people will still remain in economic difficulties curtsey of you and your band of thieves.
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by bendike: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Sorry, I Didnt Bother To Go Through This Epistle. Try To Make It Concized Next Time...
Actually a zombie reading (not making reference to anyone) would have been expecting too much.
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by taiwojoe40(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
pls,abeg Biko who has Tinubu's number??.....I need it pls....is it by force...if u mention Buhari again!!!....abi thunder wan kill una ni....Oloriburuku pipu...aye yin o ni da...ahhhhh
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by andorbe: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
this bola tinubu is a ram
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by deomelo: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2018

grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by aolawale025: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
No Sir. You need him for your 2023 dream
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by edupedia: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
SolutionMee:
The only reason why we Nigerians need Buhari is because he's old enough to be our father (if not our grandfather or great grandfather) and old enough to direct the affairs of our nation

Nigeria is a country predominantly dominated by youths

More than 65% of our overall population are below the age of 45

We need old people like Buhari to always put us in check and deal with us when we are wrong

I'm happy that Buhari have been doing an excellent job by always putting us where we belong to

Those that proved stubborn he killed

Those that tried to fight back, he took their ancestry lands

Hmm... Indeed, Buhari is a good man with a bad intention

Zombie think say I dey support dem

Me just dey use reverse psychology for dem

grin grin grin

From your first statement people were laughing at you and the yeye rigmarole...people say a wise man who does not know that others see him as a fool is not wise...go and take more codeine....
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
The Sunni husband of a Senior Redeemed pastor who is a thief,a thug,a rogue,a manipulator,k*lla(funsho williams)
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Dollabiz: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Only u need him sir not Nigerians
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Zero Yams. Tinubu Is Not A Thief Like Peter Obi..

The money tiffnubu has stolen in the last 19 years can build 3000MW gas turbine plant for Nigeria.
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by ojobek: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ntor,saraki has exposed you.
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by bejeria101(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
We dont need the last cowbender or legend of the sicker! Cyclops speak for yourself.
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by tadetobi: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
God y? y? y dis old men no won leave we Nigerians alone Tinubu/buhari na by force .. abeg make una hang boots oo jahre
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Oblang(m): 12:24am On Aug 23, 2018
desmond2pk:
Tinubu, May God re-punish your mouth. May ogun repunish your children. May sango repunish your children.
You have looted lagos to dry and use the money to train your kids abroad. May fulani herdmen re-kill your generation.

Guy no rekill urself o because 2019 is already a done deal for pmb..no hw u wan take do am...
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Oblang(m): 12:25am On Aug 23, 2018
tiredoflife:
I give up on afonjas
I just weak

Never give up yet. Wait for the fatality in 2019...
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by barristernatura: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Buhari for ur own pocket!
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Ayus34(m): 3:07am On Aug 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
You are a fool ! Fashola and Ambode came to repair the damage Tinubu caused Lagos by introducing thugs in the state and you are here talking trash .
Neophyte... Don't have your time,I know u are stylishly begging for attention but won't give u.
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Lawalemi(m): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2018
Armed robber
Re: Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu by Lifediary: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2018
Mystiquefia:
Yes Jagaban, Most Importantly Buhari Has To Ensure That Our Stolen Yams Are Completely Recovered. With Guilty PDthieves Politicians Like Obj, Jonathan, Fani Kayode, Patience Jonathan, Diezanni Alisson, Oliseh Metuh, Fayose And Others Incarcerated In Kuje Prison.

And Jagaban too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

​$700m Second Niger Bridge Money Missing, Oshiomhole Insists / Importers To Receive Vehicles At Near Locations – Customs / EFCC Dusts Yahaya Bello’s Files, May Be Arrested This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.