Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts (18194 Views)

Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others / Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This / Princess Shyngle Deletes All Instagram Posts, Leaves Social Media For A While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by leonard002(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Chai.. doh
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by dingbang(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
phemmyfour:
And one clown dingbang and first bank advert....So annoying
ma nigga say I be clown. Bros. Abeg quit nairaland if e dey pain you grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by nijabazaar: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...high time...started...
Chief Grammar inspector....its a honour to quote you grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by Coolbriz01(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Our WORTHLESS ROLE MODELS wey dey call themselves celebrity don start wit their DRAMA... If u BLOCK dem na ur own cup of tea... after u don buy fake followers finish na im u get mouth talk...
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
nijabazaar:

Chief Grammar inspector....its a honour to quote you grin
...It's an honour...

May your days be long.

cool

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by nijabazaar: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...It's an honour...

May your days be long.

cool

Chai. I knew you would detect that.

Thanks, enjoy your evening too. At the moment, I am having a cocktail ...a day old palm wine and a tincture of trams...a veritable combination I'd say.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by JacksonOyibo: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by James4bright(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nigerians brothers be trying to make the money even at the hardest point or to their detriment, its all gunna end 2019. Kate Henshaw next time you would be looking for folks to advertise on your page.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
nijabazaar:

Chai. I knew you would detect that.

Thanks, enjoy your evening too. At the moment, I am having a cocktail ...a day old palm wine and a tincture of trams...a veritable combination I'd say.
I knew that error might be a test.

Brilliant.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by allaboutobed(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, even on nairaland. MTN and their bonus.
I tire for that guy. So annoying
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by sandraade(f): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Is she the owner of social media?
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by allaboutobed(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

over sabi.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
dingbang:
ma nigga say I be clown. Bros. Abeg quit nairaland if e dey pain you grin
Bru ah ah ah hustle na bastardoo...
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by allaboutobed(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
lonelydora:

Okay. She will be there making mouth until her followers drop to like 100 people
wats she doing with d followers in d first place
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by AMAN1988: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Do you have a business and you want to learn to sell via social media marketing to increase your sales excessively?

Or

You have been out of a job for a while and you are looking for an area for career development in the area of graphics, social media marketing, video editing and website design?

Then do not miss this rare opportunity which doesn't come often.. See banner below for details and register for the event!

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by Printerscanner: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Na slip of English.
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Printerscanner:

Na slip of English.
grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by dingbang(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Noel1:
Bru ah ah ah hustle na bastardoo...
I dey tell you grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by Dollabiz: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: Kate Henshaw Warns People That Advertise On Her Instagram Posts by Innov8ve1: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
story story you for restrict comments on your post na sincd you no want make people advertise for your post smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eric Many Slams Fresh N267million Lawsuit On Runtown / Kashy, Record Label Boss To Singer, Barry Jhay Reportedly Commits Suicide / Young Duu: Portable Demands ₦100M As Settlement Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.