Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

How To Blow Up Your Song In 5months - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Blow Up Your Song In 5months (355 Views)

Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow / Chioma, The Chef Chi Dancing To A Song In Mayorkun’s Album (Photos) / Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Blow Up Your Song In 5months by uchemac2: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Some may be asking is it possible, yes it is. If you follow to right procedures yes you will blow in 5months.

Let's use our very own Duncan mighty as an example, everyone knows how good he is, but the moment Wizkid attached his lighter to the bush wet with kerosine waiting to burn, it caught fire and everyone started jumping on the moving train.

Many artistes are very good and all they need is a little light to begin to shine.

All you need is the right group of people discovering your songs then things will begin to take shape, from sharing and reposting your songs to forming a community support you, to selling out shows and then bam! You keep rising and making your millions.

All these begin with a step.

This is why I want to help you through the process. How about I tell you that I can get your songs before real fans who are looking for your content?

Yes I can, and if you let me, I will!

Gone are the days you waste money on promo and don't get it back. What ever you spend on the service below, you get it back and still get more fans that can make you rich. 100% guaranteed!

It's having quality fanbase that gives you access to sponsorship, endorsement, touring and successful crowd funding campaigns.

Having said enough, this call or watsapp +2348160838898 to get started!

#shebaentertainmentpromotions
Re: How To Blow Up Your Song In 5months by FulaniXmen: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: How To Blow Up Your Song In 5months by uchemac2: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: How To Blow Up Your Song In 5months by uchemac2: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Happy sunday

(1) (Reply)

CELEBRITY: Migos Brings Out Cardi B During Madison Square Garden Concert / Bbnaija's Gifty Powers Has A Response For People Asking Her To 'go And Marry' / Socrates Uduk Wins Outstanding Young Legal Practitioner Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.