Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Omoyele Sowore Shades Both Atiku And Buhari Over Trekking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Shades Both Atiku And Buhari Over Trekking (446 Views)

Afenifere Criticize Buhari Over "Trekking From Lagos To Ibadan" Comment / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Shades Both Atiku And Buhari Over Trekking by chieyine(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore just shaded Buhari and Atiku on both his facebook and twitter handle he stated on his twitter handle that Buhari is celebrating an 800m walk as a I sign of fitness, a few hours later another aspirant Abubakar Atiku is celebrating his regular exercise of 1 mile on a treadmill. In 2017, I ran the New…

Omoyele Sowore Tweet

While on his facebook handle he posted @ngrpresident Buhari is celebrating an 800m walk as a I sign of fitness, a few hours later another aspirant Abubakar Atiku @atiku is celebrating his regular exercise of 1 mile on a treadmill. In 2017, I ran the New York marathon and finished under 4 hours! You can now guess who is most qualified to become Nigeria’s President.
#TakeItBack from the tired, corrupt, incompetent and atrophied oldies.

Omoyele Sowore Facebook Post

What do you think?
We need a fit President

Source
https://naijapolitico.com.ng/presidential-aspirant-omoyele-sowore-shades-both-atiku-and-buhari/

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Shades Both Atiku And Buhari Over Trekking by TechCapon(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
We celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria. We should know that leadership is not by physical fitness but having a sound mind and a clear vision. Franklin Roosevelt was a cripple who moved around in a wheelchair but he led America successfully through World War 2 and remains one of the most celebrated president of the United States. It's by vision not by strength

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Shades Both Atiku And Buhari Over Trekking by chieyine(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
shocked
Re: Omoyele Sowore Shades Both Atiku And Buhari Over Trekking by Built2last: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Shame on APC for playing politics with 800 meters walk.

OBJ senior Buhari dey play football upadan.

Shame

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Shades Both Atiku And Buhari Over Trekking by Merimental(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
even crase ppl can trek 4rm country to country so shuld dey nw be made presidents?? una name na sorry
Re: Omoyele Sowore Shades Both Atiku And Buhari Over Trekking by kennypoju04: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol....

Season of shading....
You form too much I shade you.. grin

Check my siggy
Re: Omoyele Sowore Shades Both Atiku And Buhari Over Trekking by abokibuhari: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
800 METERS NOW THE YARDSTICK FOR WHO BECOMES THE PRESIDENT lipsrsealed?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Shades Both Atiku And Buhari Over Trekking by FarahAideed: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
So our Presidency has been reduced to a running competition...That means I should be President because last year alone I ran over 4200 kms and 7 marathons ..and this year I have run over 700kms
Re: Omoyele Sowore Shades Both Atiku And Buhari Over Trekking by Tolexander: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
If long distance trek is now the yardstick to qualify one as a preident, then the guy that trekked for Buhari, Hashiru Sulaiman, from Lagos to Abuja should be considered.

We don't need physical fitness but mental fitness.

We don't need a president that will need traveling to anywhere in Nigeria to console the citizens after an attack, but a president that will take a decision in Abuja that can stop any attack anywhere in Nigeria.

Physical strength is needed to take one to a place, but mental strength is needed to bring a place to one
Re: Omoyele Sowore Shades Both Atiku And Buhari Over Trekking by magoo10(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
That explains the pettyness in buhari
He has made the presidency a laughing stock right from day one.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Shades Both Atiku And Buhari Over Trekking by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Usain bolt na president for his country

Silly idiots! Talking about Walk, Jug and Run.. Instead of giving us details on how they intend to transform Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Ayefele: Akande Urges Ajimobi To Adopt Compassion Into Governance / Atiku Reacts To Buhari Sponsoring Medical Bill Of Blind NYSC Member / I Didn’t Walk 800m To Prove My Fitness To Anybody, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.