Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Tiwa Savage Responds To Rumours About Dating Wizkid, Relationship With Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Responds To Rumours About Dating Wizkid, Relationship With Teebillz (287 Views)

Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Responds To Rumours About Dating Wizkid, Relationship With Teebillz by oluwafemme129(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
Tiwa Savage has debunked rumours about being in a romantic relationship with Wizkid. The songstress made this known during a chat with Soundcity Radio‘s Awazi.

Going on, Tiwa shared that they are strictly friends and being in the industry for years has helped her grow a thick skin to the rumors.

On her relationship with ex-husband, Teebillz, the music star shared that despite being divorced, they maintain a good relationship because of their son.

Tiwa also opened up about her newest single Lova Lova with Duncan Mighty.

(1) (Reply)

Mydad Sent 50 Policemen To Arrest Me And My Promoters Durin My First Show-davido / My Dad Sent 50 Policemen To Arrest Me On My First Show - Davido / Win 25k On Jekanmo Vibes Challenge – How To Participate & Download “JAKANMO”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.