Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Mr. President And 800 Metres Trekking. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. President And 800 Metres Trekking. (326 Views)

Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari / Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. President And 800 Metres Trekking. by Teco2(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Now, they're asking "What's all the noise about Mr.President trekking 800 metres? "

They, I mean the supporters of Mr. President equally have the right to ask

'What if Mr. President had collapse on the way?'

Noise? No, noise would have been an understatement...There would have been a huge hullabaloo and an instant call for Mr president to resign.

I think the supporters of Mr. President have every right to celebrate the physical fitness of their Hero especially when this hero has been accused of being physical unfit to govern.

(1) (Reply)

APC And Buhari Supporters Are Responsible For The Killings – PDP / A Nairalander Contesting For State Of Assembly / Uduaghan Set To Join APC ‘within The Week’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.