Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Got To Know Later That I Had Postpartum Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Got To Know Later That I Had Postpartum Depression (395 Views)

I Got Ruthlessly Harassed By Police This Night For Holding Vega 100 / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / How I Got Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got To Know Later That I Had Postpartum Depression by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
“I had my first son 4 years before this my last pregnancy. The experience was great, and without much stress. Being my first time then, I had expected the worst. Alas, it turned out well! Three months after his birth I was back to work and running. We had my mom come over to the house to help us out with ómùgwó till he was 7 months old.

Because of that experience with my first delivery, I wasn’t afraid during this pregnancy. More so, I already had an experience in child bearing, I thought. I felt it should be much easier this time.

My second son joined our family 4 years after our first son was born. Because I married quite early, at 23 years old (although my husband was 11 years older than me), we thought it necessary to allow the gap so I could rest and use that period to earn more as my husband was experiencing some down time in his business a year after the birth of our son. I worked two jobs. One full time, the other online from home. While hubby even did more since the main business wasn’t bringing in any income. We were careful not to reduce our standard of living, and not to bother any extended families..."

To continue reading please click

http://joyiseki.com/i-got-to-know-later-that-i-had-postpartum-depression/

#nigeriancounsellor #postpartumdepression #depressioninnigeria #depression #ppd
Re: I Got To Know Later That I Had Postpartum Depression by OneStep3: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
No one is clicking that link. Come and finish it here

(1) (Reply)

10 Steps You Should Take To Break Free From An Addiction / Post Concussion Syndrome / Infertility Supplements From GNLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.