Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki (683 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation / Nigerians React To Saraki's Impending Arrest, As DSS Withdraws His Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by Butterflyle0: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Miyetti Allah dissociates self from official threatening Saraki I knew that there was something fishy about the story....

Read at below the rebuttal from Miyetti Allah.
Can you also recollect the same Gololo who released this statement is also a member of the faction that appointed Jonathan as the 'Life Patron' of their faction in 2015 ?

PRESS RELEASE.

The attention of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria has been drawn to an interview granted by one Garus Gololo in Makurdi to Punch Newspaper titled 'Resign or we will force you out'. Miyetti Allah to Saraki.

This statement is unfortunate.
I will categorically state that Garos Gololo spoke in his personal capacity and has no mandate to speak on behalf of the association.

Miyetti Allah is a non partisan association with no interest in the political terrain and we couldn't meddle into the affairs of political actors thereby compounding our already obvious challenges.
I therefore urge all and sundry to disregard this statement.

This statement is not from MACBAN and should be disregarded in its entirety. We take exception on this statement and Garos Gololo is entirely on his own and will be sanctioned accordingly.
We cannot afford to add up to the many challenges we are confronted with.

I'm therefore appealing to the general public to disregard this statement as it is coming from someone who doesn't have the mandate of the association to speak on its behalf.

Thank You and God bless you all.
Signed:
Baba Uthman Ngelzarma.
National Secretary, MACBAN.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/281003-miyetti-allah-dissociates-self-from-official-threatening-saraki.html

https://www.thecable.ng/we-cant-meddle-in-the-affair-of-politicians-miyetti-allah-distances-self-from-anti-saraki-statement/amp

http://dailypost.ng/2018/08/22/miyetti-allah-leadership-speaks-threat-saraki/amp/

Mynd44, lalasticlala, OAM4J
Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Just the way Nnamdi Kanu has dissociated himself from IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by Butterflyle0: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
The propaganda machine of PDP busted wide open and shows how they manipulate using one loyal to themselves

PDP. SHAME!!!

People Deceiving People Party.

Playing politics of lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by dukie25: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
[s]
Butterflyle0:
The propaganda machine of PDP busted wide open and shows how they manipulate using one loyal to themselves

PDP. SHAME!!!
[/s]

Blame PDP instead of blaming MACBAN chairman in Benue who issued the threat.
Flawless logic.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by chiefolododo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
t

Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by Butterflyle0: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Blame PDP instead of blaming MACBAN chairman in Benue who issued the threat.
Flawless logic.

From the OP as I observed

Can you also recollect the same Gololo who released this statement is also a member of the faction that appointed Jonathan as the 'Life Patron' of their faction in 2015 ?

Does any name sound familiar there that is directly linked to PDP and a certain faction of Miyetti Allah?

Case closed!

PDP and lies are conjoined twins
Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by kennypoju04: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Fear fear,
Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by FarahAideed: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
They cannot at this point disassociate themselves from that

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by Ekez(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Iie mohammad lies are contagious so miyetti allah has contacted the virus

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by HzRF(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by dukie25: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:

From the OP as I observed

Does any name sound familiar there that is directly linked to PDP and a certain faction of Miyetti Allah?

Case closed!

PDP and lies are conjoined twins

You claim the man is a PDP sympathiser, yet the same man is issuing threat to senate president who is PDP.
You're a genius, I mean it.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by BiafranJesus: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Islam.and evil.

These are the demons that Yoruba RCCG church people anf Yoruba muslims worship.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by Butterflyle0: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
dukie25:

You claim the man is a PDP sympathiser, yet the same man is issuing threat to senate president who is PDP.
You're a genius, I mean it.

Yes I am a genius . A threat that was released BY A FACTION of miyetti Allah which coincidentally has GEJ a PDP core man as their life Patron OF THAT FACTION.

And a statement that PDP immediately jumped on and began to claim that now they know that Miyetti Allah has Political backers (in the Presidency) when it was clearly the PDP endorsed faction and the faction that endorsed PDP that was speaking.

If I had not read it carefully and known that the same Gololo was the one who made GEJ their life patron of their faction in 2015 I would have missed something so obvious which PDP hoped everyone else would also miss .Especially gullible people like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by iLoveAnambra(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Miyetti Allah.. Third deadliest terrorist group the world

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by Daviddson(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
There's no single organisation that has ever refused to be politicised, MACBAN, the terrorist one included. They were the ones whom PDP invited to Aso Rock in 2015 to endorse GEJ few weeks to the election. The gullibility of Jonathan. embarassed
I blame the media houses that give this terrorist group opportunity to threaten people, even though it's very possible this one was scripted to again whip up sympathy for Saraki.
God forbid, but if this man should accidentally become a president, he'd rule as an Idi Amin, Hitler, Pol Pot - all in one - but he shall surely be a prison ruler in no distant future. grin

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by andorbe: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
buhabuha's APC and propaganda are like bread and butter. First it was daura working with saraki and now its this cattle clawns working with PDP. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
andorbe:
buhabuha's APC and propaganda are like bread and butter. First it was daura working with saraki and now its this cattle clawns working with PDP. Rubbish
Re: Miyetti Allah Disassociates Self From Threat To Saraki by Mynd44: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2018

(1)

Okezie Ikpeazu Should Be Sacked! / Where About Of Imo State APC Governorship Congress Chairman Unknown. IMSG. / Edo Govt., Group Take Fight Against Human Trafficking To Uromi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.