Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar (23114 Views)

Dr. Saraki Honoured By Awujale At This Year's Ojude Oba Celebration / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by OEPHIUS(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
The Grand Dubar in Ilorin Has been known to atract crowds and this year's event was nothing short of it. This is a short video of the Waziri of Ilorin Dr Bukola Saraki and other dignitaries awaiting the arrival of Emir of ilorin at the 2018 Grand Durbar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz3YSlQ9yVg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WSa91V3YL4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaYSw6dq_rM

4 Likes

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by hospitality9ja: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
See crowd

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by Lerato12: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
OK
Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by chical: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dr? I'm lost
Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by kantoronto: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Good one
Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by Osasnidas(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Na wa
Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by morgan1590: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Happy waiting
Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by Ejemehn(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
All I see are people who have decided not to make good use of their time to better themselves, rather choose to come wait under the sun for polithiefians seated in sheds.

Imagine the number of people gathered here, convert their time to hourly pay rate and see how much we are loosing everyday all for blind support for people who careless about the people's wellbeing.

NONSENSE!!!

7 Likes

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by Argentedee: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Great news

1 Like

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
Issokay
Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by mummyson26(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Omashe ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by tolexy007(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
God bless Saraki....

10 Likes

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by NobodyKnows(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Saraki the thief.
Personal lord and saviour of our Juwurus flattino brothers grin

12 Likes

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by ogundokun: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Sai saraki �

3 Likes

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by Hopebringer: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin
Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by jonuel1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
i thought people said he cant dare visit Kwara State; that if he does, he will be stoned

11 Likes

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by zoguche: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lai Muhammed de at all?

4 Likes

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by sirmiloo: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bukola Saraki will always be the slayer of the Daura thief called Buhari. I even heard that Buhari promised to give Saraki his wife Aisha for a night but Saraki said No, he said the only woman that can make him resign as the senate president is Chioma. But I don’t know how Davido will feel about it... wetin una think?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by klax(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
I'm with Saraki any day anytime. Mr saraki I was never your fan before but apc stupidity makes me to be your fan. Let them go and die they are stupid and they will surely die a stupid death and bury stupidly and rotten in stupid hell.

10 Likes

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by Danelo(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
And so we should fry beans
Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by itiswellandwell: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
The crowd is much mheeennn..

2 Likes

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by Almaiga: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Saraki is a traitor and a thief.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by kennosklint(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Our next president that vegetable must be chased away with wood

6 Likes

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by OsuEbonyi: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by JesuEruOluwa: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
K
Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by iammo(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
chical:
Dr? I'm lost
. He his a trained medical doctor just like buhari as a masters in strategic studies

4 Likes

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by emeka2847: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Na real Dr. Election don come, titles don begin come out
Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by Butterflyle0: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin saraki sitting so lonely. The people did not even mind his presence. Na emir dem dey focused on and waiting for. cheesy

Crowd waiting for the Emir. Wailers will now claim they are there because of saraki when Nobody in the crowd even gave him attention

3 Likes

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by emeka2847: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
And you are calling him Mr?

I beg who has picture of the small baby smiling?

klax:
I'm with Saraki any day anytime. Mr saraki I was never your fan before but apc stupidity makes me to be your fan. Let them go and die they are stupid and they will surely die a stupid death and bury stupidly and rotten in stupid hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by Kog45(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
jonuel1:
i thought people said he cant dare visit Kwara State; that if he does, he will be stoned
Stone SARAKI for Kwara? Don't mind the 30k stipend guys o.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Saraki And Other Dignitaries Awaiting Arrival Of Emir Of Ilorin At The Dubar by Kayus4real: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Durbar is a celebration of Ilorin people not Bukola's. Don't be amused by the crowd. They aren't supporters of Saraki. Saraki is nearing his doom already in Kwara.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Okonkwo, Ifeanyi Uba, Traditional Rulers, Others Storm Ojoto Ofala Festival / Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole / Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.