Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Can I Add Payment To My Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Add Payment To My Facebook (435 Views)

How Do I Add My Blog Articles On Phoenix News / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Want To Add Payment Method On Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Add Payment To My Facebook by don4real: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Please guru in the house, i need help to boost my ads on facebook. i tried adding card that but it keeps declining and meanwhile PAYU is not working too. Any idea on how to go about?
Re: How Can I Add Payment To My Facebook by Temian1: 3:51am On Aug 23, 2018
Pm me
Re: How Can I Add Payment To My Facebook by drfun(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2018
Hello, get a GTbank dollar card, and you will be able to add it to you payment method on facebook without issues. You can get details on the process here.
Re: How Can I Add Payment To My Facebook by AkinseteK(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2018
don4real:
Please guru in the house, i need help to boost my ads on facebook. i tried adding card that but it keeps declining and meanwhile PAYU is not working too. Any idea on how to go about?

I can do that for you. contact me on 08034089466 for more discussion.
Re: How Can I Add Payment To My Facebook by samueloduoye(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
This guide will help you: https://fledgesocial.com/pay-for-facebook-ads-in-naira/

don4real:

(1) (Reply)

How To Verify Your USA Adsense Tax ID In 10mins / Nigerian Adsense Pin Verification Address Needed / Help With Instagram Sponsored Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.