Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire On Whatsapp - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire On Whatsapp (569 Views)

Become A Millionaire With BTC / You Can Still Become A Millionaire From Crypto Currency / Why You Need To Thlnk DIFFERENTLY To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
What is I am Smarticus?
I am Smarticus is a first of its kind online game uniquely emanating from whatsapp, rewarding participants for answering questions faster than their opponents.

How often can prizes be won?
For now, prizes will be won weekly, every Saturday to be precise. (aside the sidekick giveaways).

How much for the winners?
N15000 goes to the 1st position
N10000 goes to the 2nd position
N5000 goes to the 3rd position

How can I register?

Firstly, you deposit a subscription fee of N200 only to [0211685134, Akubo Simon, GTBank], after which you contact the admin on whatsapp on either of the following numbers [2347017411775 or+2349086083612] tendering your evidence of payment, name and whatsapp phone number. After a successful verification, you will be added to the group in preparation for the "following" week's game.

How many contestants in a group?
The group members will fight for 50 spots in the first round fighting their ways into the final rounds.

When is the game starting?
I am Smarticus game "demo" shall commence on the 27th of August, 2018

How will I be paid?
Once you win, your prize will be transferred to the account which you provide in nothing later than 3 hours.

What are the official channels distributing info for I am Smarticus?

On Twitter and Instagram, it's Iam_smarticus while one facebook it is I am Smarticus (page). Our official email address is media.smarticus@gmail.com

Kindly click https:///8qjciWKybDzHRrsjAciVrF to join I AM SMARTICUS demo group!

We are Smarticus

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Start Up An Amusement Park? / How To Save Money ( Best Way Ever) / Please I’m In Need Of Toyota Sienna For Transportation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.