Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Now I Understand Why Celebrities Don't Help Fans - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Now I Understand Why Celebrities Don't Help Fans - Tonto Dikeh (502 Views)

Even If I Forgive Anybody, I No Got Forgive Those Fans – Tonto Dikeh See!! / 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog / Skiibii Shares Underwears To His Female Fans; Tonto Dikeh Reacts To It (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now I Understand Why Celebrities Don't Help Fans - Tonto Dikeh by Xquisite360: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Philanthropist and Actress, Tonto Dikeh who is used to helping her fans cheerfully has lamented how promising to help a fan recently earned her insults.

It appears a fan she promised to help has harrassed her for not keeping her word in time .

The actress revealed her anger saying the fan claims she is trying to bail out of a promised N20,000 .
She added that she now understands why most celebrities do not help fans.

She however told her P.A to adress all unpaid promises.

https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/08/now-i-understand-why-celebrities-dont-help-fans-tonto-dikeh.html

Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Don't Help Fans - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
why would you promise some1 money and fail to deliver. It’s immature. At her age she should know how to keep words or keep back.
Re: Now I Understand Why Celebrities Don't Help Fans - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
But the way people beg online this day though. Hmmm.

Madam fulfill ur promise I beg

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Stunt Man Falls During A Street Show / Forbes 2018 List Of The Highest Paid Hip Hop Artist / Touching Photos Of A Young Man Who Married A Pretty Lady Without Hands And Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.