Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium (25327 Views)

Traffic Advisory: APC Lagos Governorship Primary At Onikan Today / Traffic Advisory: South-West Youths For Tinubu Rally At Onikan This Morning / Onikan, Lagos Is The 3rd Coolest Neighborhood In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium by Jaideyone(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2018
amaniro:
Lagos and cosmetic construction. You are meant to serve the people. If they host a show in that stadium now ticket 5,000 what people can't afford. It's time that mediocrity and hypocrisy stops in our politics.

in Economics we have Priority the most important and minority the less important
how's this cosmetic construction? can't you serious concrete work being done as if it's being constructed from the scratch?

btw it's a stadium meant to encourage and help develop sporting activities. if a private show holds there it is at the discretion of private individuals to fix their ticket price. your criticism is just foolish and I'll thought of. it's obvious you just want to criticise for no reason. smh
Re: PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium by Zamzamiu: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2018
homotayo11:
I won't praise any government for a project that is no complete.

The truth is that the project has become abandoned. I passed by the place recently.
Re: PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium by slimfit1(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2018
ba7man:
You can write all what you posted up there on paper and add it to the ones you're supposed to shove up your family members butth0les.

The more, the merrier for them.

You must be gay all you've mentioned is buthole
Re: PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium by mapet: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
slimfit1:

Please if you don't have anything reasonable to say move on how is building stadium basic amenities go and learn about priorities please and you are saying some people don't know economics idiot. Does stadium put food on the table.

How can I have "anything reasonable" to say to an unreasonable submission?
Re: PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium by CodeTemplar: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
budusky05:

If only GEJ and other PDP Governors started something since 1999 then you will see massive development in Nigeria. Anyway they started corruption see how fast it has grown.
Did Gej and PDP rule Lagos where those slow monorail projects were experienced also?
Look at the level of ignorance and bigotry you just exhibited. Alarming!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium by CodeTemplar: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
budusky05:

Corrected Thursday go work.
Your ignorance is an all-round one.
You didn't realize PDP and GEJ didn't rule Lagos state since 1999 and now you are confusing Monday for Thursday.
Go and grow up son.
Re: PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium by ba7man(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
slimfit1:

You must be gay all you've mentioned is buthole
You must think your opinion has any relevance to me.

Sorry it doesn't. Your existence is basically useless to me, so is your opinion.
Re: PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium by slimfit1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
ba7man:
You must think your opinion has any relevance to me.

Sorry it doesn't. Your existence is basically useless to me, so is your opinion.

And you think I care ?
Re: PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium by ba7man(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
slimfit1:

And you think I care ?
Frankly, I don't give a sh*t if you care or not.
Re: PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium by budusky05(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Your ignorance is an all-round one.
You didn't realize PDP and GEJ didn't rule Lagos state since 1999 and now you are confusing Monday for Thursday.
Go and grow up son.

Try this.

Re: PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium by slimfit1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
ba7man:
Frankly, I don't give a sh*t if you care or not.

So dont bring your negative thinking here peace out.
Re: PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium by danbrowndmf(m): 3:54am On Aug 24, 2018
HigherEd:

I have never taken ambode serious and i don't think i would ever will. Fashola is by far more intelligent than he would ever be..
Please I Need You To Help Me Do Somthing Sir.
Re: PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium by HigherEd: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2018
danbrowndmf:
Please I Need You To Help Me Do Somthing Sir.
What is that?
Re: PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium by danbrowndmf(m): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
HigherEd:
What is that?
shey You Blog Sir?
Re: PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium by Greenback: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
mercyville:

I really like Ambode but he has turned Lagos to a very,very dirty city.I think Orile, Coker etc are the worst hit.The stench around these places is out of the world.You will see lots and lots of mangled trash on the bridge between Coker village and Orile and serious massive dirts strewn all over the sides of the main roads.When I passed through these places yesterday,I thought in my mind that Ambode has finally ruined Lagos.This is really getting out of hand.

Blame it on the Igbos nah. Mental
Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga pointzerom
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's A Lie! Only 48 Nigerians Deported- Immigration / Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) / best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.