Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Help My Gum Is Paining Me And It Is Killing Me, What Can I Use To Stop The Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Gum Is Paining Me And It Is Killing Me, What Can I Use To Stop The Pain (855 Views)

My Gum Is Paining Me.. Can't Even Eat Anything Because Of The Pain In My Mouth / Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / What Part Of Your Body is Paining You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Gum Is Paining Me And It Is Killing Me, What Can I Use To Stop The Pain by dotman4real007(m): 12:27am On Aug 23, 2018
Please I am in a lot of pain as my gum is paining me and I can't sleep. I am in serious pain. I Dont know what to do. Please help me.
Re: Help My Gum Is Paining Me And It Is Killing Me, What Can I Use To Stop The Pain by amaniro: 12:49am On Aug 23, 2018
Visit a dentist
Change tooth paste

Change brush.
Re: Help My Gum Is Paining Me And It Is Killing Me, What Can I Use To Stop The Pain by Ever8054: 12:50am On Aug 23, 2018
so sorry...but you still dey grow teeth?...
Re: Help My Gum Is Paining Me And It Is Killing Me, What Can I Use To Stop The Pain by fvck(m): 12:51am On Aug 23, 2018
Use fuel to rinse your mouth

Meanwhile see this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q0TDTFFYbU
Re: Help My Gum Is Paining Me And It Is Killing Me, What Can I Use To Stop The Pain by dotman4real007(m): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2018
No ooo my teeth is complete. The pain just started yesterday afternoon but it has increased a lot this evening.
Re: Help My Gum Is Paining Me And It Is Killing Me, What Can I Use To Stop The Pain by dotman4real007(m): 12:56am On Aug 23, 2018
I have used fuel but the pain is still growing. I have used painkillers and ampicillin tablets yet the pain has refused to go. I have never experienced this type of pain in my life.
Re: Help My Gum Is Paining Me And It Is Killing Me, What Can I Use To Stop The Pain by dotman4real007(m): 6:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Please help me oooo this pain in killing me as my gum is swollen. I couldn't sleep.
Re: Help My Gum Is Paining Me And It Is Killing Me, What Can I Use To Stop The Pain by successking401(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2018
dotman4real007:
Please help me oooo this pain in killing me as my gum is swollen. I couldn't sleep.
where are you based? I have a guaranteed 48hrs maximum cure for tooth aches
Re: Help My Gum Is Paining Me And It Is Killing Me, What Can I Use To Stop The Pain by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2018
dotman4real007:
Please I am in a lot of pain as my gum is paining me and I can't sleep. I am in serious pain. I Dont know what to do. Please help me.
use these products from swissgarde,Cal- C- mag and mouth wash ,everything will stop like magic,if interested whatsap this number: 08038220168

Re: Help My Gum Is Paining Me And It Is Killing Me, What Can I Use To Stop The Pain by beatz5(f): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2018
first aid treatment : dissolve aspirin and hold it in your mouth then mix warm water and salt hold it in your mouth for more tips contact me on 08169836958

(1) (Reply)

Were Can I Get The Best Eye Treatment Within Enugu??? / Bleeding During Pregnancy. / CORONAVIRUS: China Says It Has No New Coronavirus Cases. Skeptics Says Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.