Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Invest In Nylon ( Polyethylene) Production - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Nylon ( Polyethylene) Production (716 Views)

Invest In Nylon ( Polyethylene) Production / Invest In Nylon ( Polyethylene) Production / Invest In Nylon (polyethylene) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Nylon ( Polyethylene) Production by Macadonvic: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Hello NL please is anyone in the house ready to invest in nylon production or someone who's pondering on were to make good and secure investment? You are in right place.
I have worked and manage factory for a very long time I have experience/ large market for HDPE and LDPE.
I need a good and business oriented person to make this dream come tru
1. Someone who can bring the machines for production OR
2. Someone who can raised fund for the business

Machines required
1. Extruder
2. Cutting/sealing machine
3. Nylon recycling machine
4. Punching machine
I have a very good market of the product, market is not not a barrier.
The proposed location is close to Abuja where there's constant/ uninterrupted power supply
Please reach out to me for more thanks
Re: Invest In Nylon ( Polyethylene) Production by wizseller: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2018
Macadonvic:
Hello NL please is anyone in the house ready to invest in nylon production or someone who's pondering on were to make good and secure investment? You are in right place.
I have worked and manage factory for a very long time I have experience/ large market for HDPE and LDPE.
I need a good and business oriented person to make this dream come tru
1. Someone who can bring the machines for production OR
2. Someone who can raised fund for the business

Machines required
1. Extruder
2. Cutting/sealing machine
3. Nylon recycling machine
4. Punching machine
I have a very good market of the product, market is not not a barrier.
The proposed location is close to Abuja where there's constant/ uninterrupted power supply
Please reach out to me for more thanks

How much will it take to start this business and how lucrative is it

Are the raw materials readily available?
Re: Invest In Nylon ( Polyethylene) Production by Macadonvic: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2018
wizseller:

How much will it take to start this business and how lucrative is it

Are the raw materials readily available?

The dream can come tru, with fearly used machines. With good maintenance culture The machines can serve for decades.
With 5-6 million Naira we'll be rocking the market.
No reason for regret no losses... Everything in the business is profit. But your experience/ formula on running the factory AND MARKET CAPACITY will determine your success in this business
Re: Invest In Nylon ( Polyethylene) Production by wizseller: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Macadonvic:

The dream can come tru, with fearly used machines. With good maintenance culture The machines can serve for decades.
With 5-6 million Naira we'll be rocking the market.
No reason for regret no losses... Everything in the business is profit. But your experience/ formula on running the factory AND MARKET CAPACITY will determine your success in this business

Okay...sounds good but I thought it was an investment in the region of 1 million Naira.
Re: Invest In Nylon ( Polyethylene) Production by Macadonvic: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2018
wizseller:

Okay...sounds good but I thought it was an investment in the region of 1 million Naira.

With 1 million naira you may be lucky to get a second hand extruder But we'll still need the rest of the machines
Re: Invest In Nylon ( Polyethylene) Production by wizseller: 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Macadonvic:

With 1 million naira you may be lucky to get a second hand extruder But we'll still need the rest of the machines

Will introduce the idea to some friends if we can all partner on the deal.

Will reach you if I get headway
Re: Invest In Nylon ( Polyethylene) Production by Macadonvic: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
wizseller:

Will introduce the idea to some friends if we can all partner on the deal.

Will reach you if I get headway

Nice move all the best thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale At Ijegun, Lagos #7m / Can You Provide This Things? / Make Cool Cash With Earners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.