Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? (57442 Views)

Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee / World Cup Qualifier: A Referee Banned For Match Fixing, Match To Replay / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by bizzibodi(m): 7:32am On Aug 24, 2018
A black card & a ban for life!
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by AGIDIMA1(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2018
Green card
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by TwentyOnePilots(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
Maybe they're friends....and they are playing 'konkolorun'... grin

@ Konkolorun grin grin grin... Definitely, you are not Indomie generation! wink

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by kunlery1000(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2018
Death card
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by 1stNumeroUno: 7:51am On Aug 24, 2018
TwentyOnePilots:

@ Konkolorun grin grin grin... Definitely, you are not Indomie generation! wink

Hahahaha... grin grin
I'm just 16!

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by anigold(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2018
xcelentattitude:
grin cheesy

Now I have made front page. I dedicate this feat to the victim of this barbaric act. As for everyone that has seen this post I pray that badness will not swiftly rush you.
see any club trying to strangle an opponent..hahahabah grin grin grin a yellow card will do as long as the opponent has not suffered neck injury. grin grin
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Centcanada: 8:41am On Aug 24, 2018
Laugh when finish me when I saw this post but for sure, if it was the area I came from, one ref that we use to know will give you red card and a knock on your head because he is a retired soldier and he feels he can even beat you up if you make noise. Some players are wicked ooooo
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by akanu(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2018
This guy has something else in mind - murder.

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Agadz: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2018
I will give him red card with hot slap...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by maryalloy(f): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2018
this one pass card na to arrest am

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2018
What!!! No kind of card is enough. He'll surely pay with his Manhood. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by profnigga(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2018
give the entire team red card.
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by santos876(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2018
fk001:
No card can do justice to him.

I will just make it this way, any foul committed against the Ninja player is free and i will give those in blue automatic one goal lead.

That's justice grin
nice idea ma guy....any foul committed on d bastard is free and dey should make it a must for each player from d opposition to take a turn in committing a foul on him

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by eddieblinkz: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2018
JAIL CARD

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by DJInfluence: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2018
i will give the player in blue "Reddish pink" for stimulation and thumb up + a wink at the player in red. grin grin clearly there is no fowl here grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Nightie(f): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
Maybe they're friends....and they are playing 'konkolorun'... grin

Hehehehehehehehehe
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Resourceteam(f): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin Honestly

chiefolododo:
see I won't give him card, I will shoot him. He is trying to commit murder
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Resourceteam(f): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Na me grin
Ugik:
Haba..he was just playing with d guy nah.i wnt gv him any card....aaah..who slap me?
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by benjanny(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
I will send him off,after the match I will still write a letter to the f.a for further ban
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by mrgreen4real(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
After giving him red card, I will give him upper cut
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by agukayode(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
d way i go give him the red card even his coach wil be like

Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by giftedheart1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
xcelentattitude:
grin cheesy

Now I have made front page. I dedicate this feat to the victim of this barbaric act. As for everyone that has seen this post I pray that badness will not swiftly rush you.
congratulations o....u don receive your own alert?
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by xcelentattitude(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2018
giftedheart1:
congratulations o....u don receive your own alert?

I wish grin
Re: If You Were A Referee, Which Card Would You Give This Player? by Sike(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
I'll hand him over to ritualist. He's a useless player.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guardiola Allegedly Had An Affair With Pique’s Girlfriend / Serbian Barber Carves Lionel Messi Headshot For Fans At N64,000 Per Head / K-League Stars Mock Cristiano Ronaldo Goal Celebration In 3-3 Juve Draw (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.