Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With (3515 Views)

closed / A Responsible Man Needed / Single Lady Looking For Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2010
lol
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Dyt(f): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2010
wats lolin u
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by tayoast(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2010
u guys shd play by d rules (ata least for once in ur lives)

U've chosen 2 derail a sensitive thread undecided
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Dyt(f): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2010
really?
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2010
ok tayo but where is she nw.
@op where r u 4rm
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by tayoast(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2010
send her e-mail now.
her addy's there
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2010
tayo_ast:

send her e-mail now.
her addy's there

nawa 4 dis my frnd o
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Cindrella(f): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hi Tayo, hi Ulsher. How are you doing sweethearts? Hope good?
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2010
we r gud.hw av u bn.bn askn bout u all day
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Dyt(f): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2010
u no get er mail addy ni?
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2010
Dyt:

u no get er mail addy ni?
no start o.
I don miss u small dyt
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Dyt(f): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2010
u don mail d lady? No let my baby hear say u miss me o na bazooka e dey use o
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2010
Dyt:

u don mail d lady? No let my baby hear say u miss me o na bazooka e dey use o
and u dey kari shot gum.sebi na roba be , and hotel be, aniwaiz wetin concern me wv ur baby, i miss u na im i talk.
@op*where u at cindrelli
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2010
@poster , can i get to know you then see what happens next . My phone number is 08023095262 . Am 34yr old guy based in lagos .
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by tayoast(m): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2010
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by mexxyaaron(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2010
@cindyy

hi,hope u are doing great.i really would love to meet u if u dont mind u can email ur phone no. to my email mexxy3a@yahoo.com.We really need to talk.
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by tayoast(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2010
^^send her e-mail now
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Cindrella(f): 2:46am On Jul 03, 2010
My people make una come-o-o-o-o. E be like say I don finally find him -o-o-o. Who said I should keep my mouth shut and die of loneliness? He was here all along in Nairaland looking too, if I did not look tell me how we would have found each other.Praise the Lord somebody!

I picked up courage and squared up my shoulder when I could not bear the loneliness and Baby blues (yes you heard me right!) and came looking for him here in Nairaland. I opened up threads inviting him to come to me(James Ingram) because I don't want to die waiting for him and----there goes my Baby(Usher))--------------------there he goes, there he goes-----

You can read the rest in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-472894.0.html
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2010
Cindrella, I admire your courage, in doing what a lot of people do, but don't have the guts to admit. I wish you all the best in finding your Prince Charming. smiley
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Ivynwa(f): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2010
Love is in the air!
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Cindrella(f): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2010
Thanks Siena, I don't even know where the courage came from dear. Take care
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by tayoast(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2010
**salivating**
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2010
tayo_ast:

**salivating**
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 13, 2011
Hi Ladies,
I'm average height,very cute,sexy and well experienced in sex and capable of giving you whatever you desire and i'm also well blessed with a very huge ***k.
I'm searching for a lady btw 27-50 just for sex and i dont need your money, a lady who hardly gets satified, a lady who needs to be well drilled for hours, a lady who can whip me till i scream her name Loud because i've handled lots of women dat tell me dey can bt they end up screamin my name, call me
on 08136186483:
i dont need jokers.
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by legedzBENZ(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2011
@cinderella

but y u neva c man since nah, tel us wetin be d big deel, y naija men (a whole alfa guys themselves!! lol) dey run? shocked
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Louisly(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2013
My bb 322A28A3. Only pple in lagos and ikeja. m
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hit me on this line serious single ladies 08085508012
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by drawclose: 3:28am On Sep 27, 2013
am a guy in my late twenties ,a graduate and currently working. am interested in a girl for a serious relationship that might lead to marriage if only we are compatible . call 08085991810.
Re: Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With by Youngpo413: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Cindrella:

Thanks Siena, I don't even know where the courage came from dear. Take care

desperation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calabar Whatsapp Group / I Want My Idowu / Gbagada / Bariga / Iyana Oworo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.