Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

"Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady (14634 Views)

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 24, 2018
SirMichael1:

Is there something like a gay marriage? Is it legalized in some part of the world? If you don't accept the fact that there are homosexuals marrying themselves, does it change the fact that it occurs?

There's nothing like open or closed marriage but a spouse could be sneaking around fornicating right? People can still cheat in marriages right?

About your family thingy... There's a difference between sexual relationship and that without. You can't sleep with your siblings and term it open 'whatever'. Marriage is consummated when both party have performed the fundamental right which is coitus. Now if your husband can perform this function, you can divorce him on that basis! Now marriage unconsummated isn't marriage and so, open marriage means external party could interfere and perform the fundamental function of marriage which is coitus.

Now listen, there's something like an open marriage or if you wouldn't come to term with it, term it whatever you want but it has to hold the same meaning.

Having said that... I'm think I'm done with you.

A path deviating from conventional is nothing more than being astray. Couple consenting to adultery is what you call open marriage?

You don't have to type a book to convince. The attempt to give sin a soft landing by naming it soothingly sweet doesnt make it legit. The white men who practise all this wayward sinful stuffs bc of liberalism and all that wasteful ideologies...lost it when they applied the evil doctrine of government of self over Godly commandments.

Two demonically infused beings of same sex wed and you call that marriage. Where, when and how can that be accepted except by lost minds. Every thing opposite the original plan of God for progressive cycle of naturehood while nuturing mankind in process is evil.

Take your explanations to the dogs. Be warned and be careful bc there lies your destruction. Vain enlightenment!
Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by SirMichael1: 1:10am On Aug 24, 2018
Ranks007:

A path deviating from conventional is nothing more than being astray. Couple consenting to adultery is what you call open marriage?

You don't have to type a book to convince. The attempt to give sin a soft landing by naming it soothingly sweet doesnt make it legit. The white men who practise all this wayward sinful stuffs bc of liberalism and all that wasteful ideologies...lost it when they applied the evil doctrine of government of self over Godly commandments.

Two demonically infused beings of same sex wed and you call that marriage. Where, when and how can that be accepted except by lost minds. Every thing opposite the original plan of God for progressive cycle of naturehood while nuturing mankind in process is evil.

Take your explanations to the dogs. Be warned and be careful bc there lies your destruction. Vain enlightenment!

You know what?? That is your spiritual definition of marriage.

I don't discuss these things with y'all. It's has being more pointless than y'all comprehending.

Now that we've settled that... Goodbye. smiley
Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by SirMichael1: 1:41am On Aug 24, 2018
Amberon1:
Dumb fool. stop typing meaningless Nonsense to me. Ain't reading your long thrash.

You see why I'll always imply that you're obtuse and dumb?

You're the one who jumped on my mention uninvited. You're also the one who has read my prequel long scripting and felt you could engage me.

So if you'll let me be... I'll really care for some solitude.
Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by Lapalapa: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2018
sweetilicious:
I don't like it.How can you agree to see other people when you have a partner? Its not always easy for women.

Naaaa, cos of d way u looking at t. Not as if u both will just jump on anyone wearing skirt/trouser. Its good when one of d parties loves sex so much n distance becomes an issue

Surprisingly, that's d most truthfun loving kinda relationship I've seen. U make sure u r both aware of whatever d other have done n regular test z carried out, so no one plays without protection.
Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
SirMichael1:

You know what?? That is your spiritual definition of marriage.

I don't discuss these things with y'all. It's has being more pointless than y'all comprehending.

Now that we've settled that... Goodbye. smiley

A second please...before accepting to part from this argument,

I read you saying my approach is the spiritual dimension of marriage. Sir Mike, what was the original dictionary contextual definition of marriage before the advent of this new age varying definitions?

Now that's the physical dimension of it.
Finally, you may still anchor on the understanding of what closed and open marriage. All I do care is that a change is line of that destructive knowledge. That's perverse knowledge. The scripture says replenish, multiply, dominate and subdue the earth, God having blessed man from creation.

Now drawing from your stance of closed and open marriage, I will humbly ask, which of those union promotes and effects humane progression in accordance to the aforementioned decree of blessing by the Almighty?

Of a truth...the typical marriage does...bc of procreation, mental and physical development, deployment of these traits to water mother earth, in essence establishing and upholding the blessing decree!

That's what you call CLOSED marriage but it is OPEN, open to the bliss of creation.

Then here comes the GAY and OPEN marriage. Now reverse the above assimilated understanding in deep comparison against the decree of blessing by the Almighty. Isn't it closed against that bliss?

C....ya
Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by piroux(f): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
HeWrites:

Lmao... Are you a virgin, are you married

He's not even sure of his sex and you want him to know if he's married or a virgin?? Oga, that's too hard for his feeble brain to comprehend.

While I don't mind his stupidity, that's his entitlement. I am however worried that he believes what he types. Does he believe women don't get raped or that everyone sleeps around??

In fact, discussing it is beyond me. E ma binu.

2 Likes

Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by Ugosample(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
OyinO:
Not in Nigeria, except the man is just spending time with the woman for some reasons. Or, because the woman is the bread winner at the moment. Proper Nigerian man cannot condone a cheating wife.

You will be surprised grin grin

A lot of men know their wives cheat but do nothing

I personally kkniw of two.

3 Likes

Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
sanpipita:

Ignore him, he is a guy posing as a lady to seek attention by posting diatribes against women.
Ignored already. Don't mind the retard.
Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by sweetilicious(f): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2018
Lapalapa:

Naaaa, cos of d way u looking at t. Not as if u both will just jump on anyone wearing skirt/trouser. Its good when one of d parties loves sex so much n distance becomes an issue

Surprisingly, that's d most truthfun loving kinda relationship I've seen. U make sure u r both aware of whatever d other have done n regular test z carried out, so no one plays without protection.
I don't get.I don't like it.
Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by starpower(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2018
mylove4God:
Too busy working on my goal. Just being playful

That means you practice it?
Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by mylove4God(f): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author=starpower post=70618918][/quote]
okay. I am sorry if it got you offended.

1 Like

Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by Lapalapa: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
sweetilicious:
I don't get.I don't like it.

What do u not like bout t? D sex part or d multiple partners?
Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by legendary16(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2018
ill do it if and only if it'll favor me.
Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by KevinMATTHEW346(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

What does Bobrisky do that's illegal? as far as evidence go he's simply a cross-dresser which isn't illegal

Well, he's a transgender
Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by hopefulLandlord: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
KevinMATTHEW346:

Well, he's a transgender
How do you know this?
Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
starpower:
We dem plenty but like our politicians we no dey declare asset.

Too funny
cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Do People Practice Open Marriage In Nigeria?" - Lady by KevinMATTHEW346(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

How do you know this?

I don't really follow him that much, so i don't know much about him but he dresses like a girl and also he has undergone alot of surgery in order to look like a female, that's why i said he's a transgender, i mean isn't that who a transgender is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abortion: Murder Or A Means Of Birth Control? / What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ / Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.