Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems (53508 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Moses J. Moseley Dead At 31 ; ‘Walking Dead’ Actor / Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Radiant1020(f): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2018
All these actresses going on vacation and buying private jet should be helping out Na...

Rip to him

2 Likes

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by poseidon12: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Nigerians are terrible people. As soon as they hit it big, all they will start doing is showing off on social media. Meanwhile, their close relatives and friends who need their help are ignored. But as soon as any of the close relatives or friends passes on, the show boats will start spending for the funeral. Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by tombeh(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2018
RIP
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by virtuousMe(f): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2018
it's not like I don't feel for the dead and it's family o, but when bloggers use the word abandon on sick Nollywood actors I don't get it, were they not paid when they acted? don't they have family and friends? is nollywood a government job? RIP to the dead
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by MaziOmenuko: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2018
I don't understand the unnecessary expectations on an association because you are its member; the goals and objectives of the actors guide may not be to carter for the sick members; it may just be to protect the industry from plagiarism, and so on.

Kimsokrates:
It beats my imagination how a whole Actor guild association will be oblivious to the plight of its member all because he is not popular amongst them.When it comes to flaunting their wealth,they have pass mark.But they can give a helping hand to their colleagues.The only thing they are good at is announcing the demise of their dead members.Shame on them
R. I. P sir

There is no reason to be antagonistic. This is not an aluta association; every one needs to carter for their health by themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Wickedness!!! If na to spend money ontop useless farm tools, their body go sharp.

RIP cry
Farm tools in what sense? I think your statement is deeper than it seems because I'm not understanding it.
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by tiredoflife(m): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2018
Wait oh rip to the dead first
But what I don't get
Why blame actors guild abi wetin dem dey call them
In a sane society no be him health insurance go take care of him bills
While working didnt he get paid
Why must people be made to feel guilty cos dem no contribute
If everyone begin bring their problems
Will Nigerian foreign reserve be able to solve it all angry
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Asazwalingwa: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Wickedness!!! If na to spend money ontop useless farm tools, their body go sharp.

RIP cry

White Walker, you too get mouth... Anyways, winter is coming.

Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by KingsleyBuubba(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2018
desmond2pk:
It pays to be a woman.
Are you normal?
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2018
klax:

Bro they all fake. They all live dame life making silly noise. Go close to them you will understand my language I have them as friends.
You are right, many of them live a fake life. I pity people that see them as role models.
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by krisdzhon: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2018
Riversides2003:
I think it’s hi time these so called Nollywood associations should get health insurance, you guys should not turn yourselves to beggars whenever anyone of you is sick. We are all humans and anybody can fall sick, but I think people should start getting prepared cos we don’t know who is next.

Unfortunately, it doesn't exist...
www.sunnewsonline.com/n30b-scandal-rocks-nhis/
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by AndLeo(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2018
Small time Chika Ike and co will come and post vacation picture in Morroca and Dubia
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by JBL316: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2018
RIP!

How is the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) different from NMA, NBA, NLC, TUC and all the rest.
Do they blame NMA when a doctor dies?
Or NBA when a lawyer dies?
I dont understand this ACN abandoning actors when they are in some kinda bind..
Except if AGN ids different from the other unions or associations.

I'm just saying.....
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by asawanathegreat(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2018
RIP fallen hero
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by kevoh(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2018
Doctors in the house, what are the major causes of kidney related problems?
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by YaksonFCA(m): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2018
RIP
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2018
RIP
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2018
KingsleyBuubba:
Are you normal?

I tire O.
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Unekwunice: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2018
Why na Kidney or liver dey alway kill them.....their lifestyle is to the extreme . All the colors of label (Red , Blue, Green label etc) may his soul rest in peace..
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Kaycee9242(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2018
But y all dese nollywood actors always suffer from sicknesses with big name? If its not kidney it will be liver. Wat do dy normally consume
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Fish101: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
praizblog:
Gist From praizenews.com

Nollywood Igbo actor chike osujji has passed on to glory years after he was allegedly abandoned by the Actors Guild of Nigeria.

According to industry sources, the actor who was diagnosed of kidney ailment back in 2006 has battled so many other issues since he spent all he had on the disease.

His lack of popularity reportedly worked against him as most actors who could have helped him raise money need for transplant surgery were not aware of his condition.

The abandoned actor died last week Tuesday the 14th of August 2018 at his home in Owerri Imo State.

The native of Umuokoro Awaka in Owerri who died aged 68 is survived by a wife and 4 children.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/tears-agony-abandoned-nollywood-actor-chike-osuji-dies/

Hmmm rip but I wonder why this nollywood people don't help themselves
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
umuokoro, rumuokoro, na lmo people just full ph dey claim rivers state.
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by MeeLan: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
watch out forvtgevburial and see those who abandoned him come flashy and posting eulogies on social media.
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Organs(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
If it is to donate money for Igberetv, IPOB or Nnamdi kanu, you will see dem shouting Igbo Amaka upandown, now to help a fellow Igbo man, you won't see the stupid tribalistic mumus. I've always said it, we have a Nigerian problem, its "US" Nigerians.
Re: Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems by Pataricatering(f): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
So sad. R.I.P. But too many of these actors are dying from either kidney or liver diseases. Also, actors should stop abandoning themselves in their hour of need. The men seem not to be doing as well as the women in the industry.
they need to stop drinking so much ! 90 percent of them die of kidney problems - most likely caused by diabetes !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer / Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.