Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo (16871 Views)

CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) / Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by Brains1990(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Igbos and Fulani herdsmen are the worst people in Nigeria. They are the ones shaming our heritage before the international community.

Fuvk Igbos
Fuvk Fulanis

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by benben1000: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
Drchristian:
[s]Igbo hates igbo(themselves)

Igbo hates fulani

Igbo hates Hausa

Igbo hates delta Ibos

Igbo hates Yoruba

Igbo hates Edo

Igbo hates islam

Igbo hates Nigerians

This is what I keep noticing but it seems igbo are now forced to love Atiku they've lampooned so much just to have a say in 2019 election. [/s]

Yoruba man identifying as a woman...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by francis94: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
am an igbo guy so i know what am saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by dominique(f): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
It will get to a point every country in the world will shut their doors against Nigerians. Must they commit crime everywhere they go?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by wingmanII: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
PreciousBro:

You forgot to type "DrChristian is obsessed with Igbo"

Come let's change that state of affair. I think you yearn love from an Igbo boy. I'm serious. No beef.

No self respecting Igbo boy would want a dirty tramp like her.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by Nightmareo07: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Business colleague in crime
5% turning to 1
The ones not in jail in Asia are killing themselves over land or drugs.
:'

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by wingmanII: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Brains1990:
Igbos and Fulani herdsmen are the worst people in Nigeria. They are the ones shaming our heritage before the international community.

Fuvk Igbos
Fuvk Fulanis

Fuvk whatever wasted tribe you belong to.
Fuvk you.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by NiajaXionist: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
Our brothers truly representing us. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by benben1000: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
wingmanII:

Fuvk you.

You should know he is Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by KingsleyBuubba(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
Drchristian:
Igbo hates igbo(themselves)

Igbo hates fulani

Igbo hates Hausa

Igbo hates delta Ibos

Igbo hates Yoruba

Igbo hates Edo

Igbo hates islam

Igbo hates Nigerians

This is what I keep noticing but it seems igbo are now forced to love Atiku they've lampooned so much just to have a say in 2019 election.
This is hate speech
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by PreciousBro: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
wingmanII:

No self respecting Igbo boy would want a dirty tramp like her.
Even the most supreme self respecting Igbo boy has a footmat in his house. We know what to do with the rags to enable a cleaner ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by babsbolad: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Atleast they won't blame Sai Baba for this
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Killing themselves, yet they want their own Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingsleyBuubba:

This is hate speech
Are you denying this is not true. It is not a hate speech but the reality of what is happening

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by foreshore(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian man has been alleged to have killed a fellow compatriot beyond the shores of the country after a disagreement. It was gathered the deceased Nigerian man identified  Elochukwu (48), a native of Enugu State was involved in a heated argument with another Nigerian man known as Chike, in Sao Paulo, Brazil. 

According to NewsmakersNG, the alleged killer, Chike had refused to comply with the terms of payment agreed upon whenever they make money from a business.

During the argument, Elochukwu pounced on Chike and promised not to let him go until he is paid, but Chike went straight into the nearest shop, grabbed a knife, and dashed back to stab Elochukwu to death.

According to reports, the knife pierced through one side of the victim’s neck to the other.

Elochukwu bled to death, even though he was immediately rushed to the hospital where he died. 

This incident occurred at the popular Galeria do Rock, a popular mall in Sao Paulo, where most Nigerians are having their business offices, shops and restaurants.

The representative of the Nigerian community in Sao Paulo, one Mr Nicolas, said that Elochukwu was married with four children.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/nigerian-man-stabbed-to-death-by-business-colleague-in-brazil-photo.html

Credit; Adeyinka Olaiya, Editor-at-Large, NewsmakersNG

IPOB's, always tarnishing Nigeria's image abroad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by Bluezy13(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nightmareo07:
undecided

A Yoruba killed a fellow Yoruba in South Africa last month...
I only blame the biased mods on this forum sha

A Yoruba killing another Yoruba is very unlikely for the same reason as Igbos do.

I am Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
princechurchill:
Why can't Igbos respect themselves in a foreign land
Is in their blood they always bring shame to this country wherever they travelled to
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by Nightmareo07: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

A Yoruba killing another Yoruba is very unlikely for the same reason as Igbos do.
I am Igbo.

Nah
I am Yoruba and I'm telling my Yoruba brothers are very wicked
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by Witnes: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Even in SA that's how they do it. Igbo Amaka!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Brains1990:

Fuvk Igbos
Fuvk Fulanis
I kinda agree with you
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by Bluezy13(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Nah
I am Yoruba and I'm telling my Yoruba brothers are very wicked

Oh really...

Since we agree we are both wicked, let's agree you're more wicked.cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by FibonacciPro: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
wink
Ah no tell you

Igbos should control themselves, this is getting too much!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by patrickcollins: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

I am Igbo.
Tah the ritualist wey full ur land harvesting their brothers and sisters parts and skulls no be killings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by Amalekki: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Black people grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by Nightmareo07: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bluezy13:

Oh really...
Since we are agree we are both wicked, let's agree you're more wicked.cheesy

My Yoruba brothers are very very wicked bro,
I ain't joking
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by YorubaAssasin: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Na dem dem.. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by lagdmark(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
Quiescere:
All because of money.
What else can one do in Brazil if not DRUG trade
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by emperorblog(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
NONSENSE
IGBO PEOPLE DONT KNOW DEMSELF AGAIN WHEN IT MONEY TIME
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by Brains1990(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
wingmanII:

Fuvk you.
e don pain this one
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by 12345baba(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
nairaland and fake news are like bread and butter. lai mohammed should shut down nairaland!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo by IbrahimDamola: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bluezy13:
Igbos killing Igbos...

They've been doing it na...

It's nothing new.

I agree with you my dear yoruba muslim brother. That is why we yoruba muslims hate yoruba christians and remove their skulls in Ogun in order to sell at the Jankara market for N2,500. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson / Naval Brutality At Sapele / Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.