Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill (2557 Views)

Prince James Uche Goes Blind, Needs N10m For Kidney Transplant / Prince James Uche In Sick Bed For 8 Years & Needs Help Urgently / Prince James Uche In Need Of Assistance (2) (3) (4)

Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by AloyEmeka5: 12:51am On Jun 26, 2010
[size=14pt]Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill[/size]
Date: Jun 25th, 2010.
Veteran actor Prince James Uche is currently in a critical condition and needs prayers and support from kind-hearted Nigerians to survive a strange ailment that has kept him bedridden for the past eight months.

•Prince Uche on hospital bed.

The ailing Nollywood actor, who regained consciousness on Friday afternoon after about two days in coma, has called on well-meaning Nigerians to come to his aid, saying he has spent everything he had worked for battling the strange ailment.
When NollywoodReel visited him at PAX Medical Clinic located at 2 Adedoyin Street, Aguda, Surulere, recently, he could hardly recognise people or remember anything.
After much effort, he managed to explain that the strange ailment started in November last year when he collided with the chain of a BRT bus median in Anthony Village area of Lagos.
The actor, who looks very frail on his hospital bed, said: “I collided with a BRT chain… that is all I can say. The next thing I saw was that my leg started swelling. I have been to churches and several hospitals… this pain is too much for me.”

NollywoodReel gathered that when Prince Uche sustained the injury on his left leg, he thought it was a minor bruise until the condition deteriorated. And ever since, doctors have been battling to heal him. He had also visited spiritual healers, all to no avail. A good friend of actor Pete Edochie, Prince Uche has featured in movies like Fair Game, Stubborn Billionaires, Big Boys Club, Dangerous Mind, Dons In Abuja, Town In Danger and Rituals to mention a few.
National President of the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria, AGN, Segun Arinze, said the guild has been trying its best to assist the ailing actor financially, “but we definitely need the assistance of well-meaning Nigerians because his health condition is very critical.”

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/06/25/actor-prince-james-uche-critically-ill/
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by dominique(f): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2010
wishing him a speedy recovery sad
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by vanitty: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2010
Get well soon
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by eros(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2010
God Almighty will heal you of whatever strange ailment you have being afflicted with. . . . . . AMEN
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by hackney(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2010
It is well with you in Jesus name . . Amen.
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by meggieblac: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2010
Pray that he gets well soon. cry
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by darkgoddes(f): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2010
I feel so guilty that i havent visited him since the last time. First thing by tomorrow, i will do that. Get well soon, Prince James Uche.
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by Borat1: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2010
Too bad
I think i've seen a couple of his films
get well soon
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by Baro(m): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2010
Get well soon bro. . .
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by damilola15: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2010
sad
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by darkgoddes(f): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2010
I saw him today. He is getting better but still weak. I wish him a speedy recovery.
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by oludayomi(f): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2010
use 2 b one of the popular actor bck dn, God wat is d natural of his illness?
i wish he get well soon
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by Rheinmetal(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2010
The guy say make una come to im aid, una dey wish am well

Get well, Prince smiley
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by anitabest(f): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2010
God will heal in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by shotster50(m): 12:53am On Jul 04, 2010
Why cant they put a decent shirt on him?
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2010
shotster50:

Why cant they put a decent shirt on him?

Because the hospital air-condtioning no dey and and tehfans don't work ad besides there is hardly ever electricity for more than 30minutes.
But heck, send in your donations and stop complaining
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by shotster50(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2010
Complaining? Nigerians are a funny bunch jeez!
Re: Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill by Nezed(f): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2010
I dont understand the word 'strange'. Meaning? Its off medical understanding?
They should fly him abroad oh before story change.

Why I Dumped My Wife - Rev. Chris Okotie / A Picture Of Don Jazzy As A Baby / Flavour, Rugged Man And Friends Playing Football