Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US (23457 Views)

Nigeria Is 8th Most Terrorised Country In The World - IEP / Nigeria Ranked 8th In The Latest Electricity Regulatory Index For Africa 2020 / Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US by Macmoni(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

The thing wey the guy talk pain my yoruba muslim skull too.
yoruba Muslim better pass d whole ipob...failures
Re: Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US by Macmoni(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiagozien:
you are not different from an average yoruba man,is in you people blood to hate igbos,so we are not bordered about your hate,no be today it start even you hero awo did the same.

How sure are we that you have not mine the your mother's skull.

Who care about your zoo president.
lemme clearify ur ignorance fowl.... we hate igbo cuz an average igbo...hate all d whole tribes and claims to be outstanding despite their incapability to grow in there land.....
ojukwu d coward ran away and left u pple to suffer so did nnamdi cowlu
lemme put it to u dat north are not as backward as u guys if u guys were having half of d population of d north maybe una life for don better small
dsame tribes u insult yet u go there to stay for business y are u guys running from ur places to others people land for business
and I put it to u dat igbo involves in rituals more dan d Yorubas
at list we no dey rape our mother like u
D same north dis fools bad mouth still yet dey go there to do business
hypocrites!
I put it to u.... till d entire igbo get sense dey will never rule naija � � �
Re: Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US by chiagozien(m): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Macmoni:

lemme clearify ur ignorance fowl.... we hate igbo cuz an average igbo...hate all d whole tribes and claims to be outstanding despite their incapability to grow in there land.....
ojukwu d coward ran away and left u pple to suffer so did nnamdi cowlu
lemme put it to u dat north are not as backward as u guys if u guys were having half of d population of d north maybe una life for don better small
dsame tribes u insult yet u go there to stay for business y are u guys running from ur places to others people land for business
and I put it to u dat igbo involves in rituals more dan d Yorubas
at list we no dey rape our mother like u
D same north dis fools bad mouth still yet dey go there to do business
hypocrites!
I put it to u.... till d entire igbo get sense dey will never rule naija � � �
who care about you hate,

you people hatred towards igbos is what is killing your nigeria.

I put it to u..... You and your hundred generations to come wont rule nigeria,
now tell me how are you different from igbos that can never rule the zoo called niger area.
Re: Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US by Macmoni(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiagozien:
who care about you hate,

you people hatred towards igbos is what is killing your nigeria.

I put it to u..... You and your hundred generations to come wont rule nigeria,
now tell me how are you different from igbos that can never rule the zoo called niger area.
hahahhahaha
our differences is crystal clear and we can never be dsame...atleast my bloodline has ruled dis country olusegun obasanjo
zoo u call a country dat u came out from u are so ungrateful to God for putting u in a wonderful country called naija
lol our hate for d igbo is simply bcuz of their ignorance and dey are to dumb to c dat nobody give a Bleep about dem
Re: Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US by chiagozien(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
Macmoni:

hahahhahaha
our differences is crystal clear and we can never be dsame...atleast my bloodline has ruled dis country olusegun obasanjo
zoo u call a country dat u came out from u are so ungrateful to God for putting u in a wonderful country called naija
lol our hate for d igbo is simply bcuz of their ignorance and dey are to dumb to c dat nobody give a Bleep about dem
continue with your hate because we dont give a Bleep about you.

Niger area is a zoo incase you dont know.
Re: Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US by Macmoni(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiagozien:
continue with your hate because we dont give a Bleep about you.

Niger area is a zoo incase you dont know.
weda u like it or not u are a Nigerian and If Naija is a zoo
u most be a pig!
Re: Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US by IbrahimDamola: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2018
Macmoni:
yoruba Muslim better pass d whole ipob...failures

E pain am!

Re: Nigerians Ranked 8th Most Hardworking Foreigners In US by Macmoni(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

E pain am!
yes d fact dat ipob are failures

Man Climbs Telecom Mast To Protest ‘land Encroachment’ By Atiku’s AUN / KWASAA Declares APC Campaign Slogan 'Hate Speech' In Kwara / Ben Murray-Bruce Talks About The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway