Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment (14175 Views)

Download All Songs By (Ebube Muonso) Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obimma / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by Algaddaf: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2018
Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by YorubaEmir: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2018
Simplep:
Resign how?..when bubu jst dey start
Old sluggish man,he will nt hear resign o

You and p enis sef. I fear u o
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by Pinkybush: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2018
daveson07:
Pastor, please why not resign to preaching the kingdom of heaven instead of putting mouth in weytin no concern u

Quote me nd see how hellfire looklike
MUMU! Is he not in this country? Is this bad economic policies of mr failure not affecting him as well. Does it mean because he is a preacher he doesn't eat?, buy fuel?, do other things as others? Park well oo, ebot, ekpuo.

1 Like

Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by Otunba2004(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2018
famosh:

The truth by who? An IPIG pastor who's clearly still angry about Ebelemi's loss in 2015 even though he didn't do much for them? Abeg, rest!
For him to claim Buhari has done nothing, he, just like his fellow unintelligent IPIGs & PDP sycophants, is a shameless liar!

Even his own Anambra State is presently benefiting from four programmes under the Social Investments programme namely N-Power, School Feeding, Conditional Cash Transfer and GIIP. Ongoing & completed FG projects in his own Anambra includes Nanka Recent Landslide Project, Phase 1; Remediation Works on Nanka/Oko Gully Erosion Control; Patching of potholes, pavement strengthening, repairs of failed sections and general maintenance works along Nnewi – Ekwulobia – Umunze – Ibinta Road.

If the pastor chooses to be blinded by silly hate & not see these great development by the FG in his own state even when his own Ebelemi didn't do quarter as much in his state, then we can't help him! He should continue his hatred!
hmmmn yes I believe you but I pray for you this morning God will direct your entire life and your household the way buhari is directing affairs of Nigeria in the mighty name of Jesus say a louder amen if you believe in Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by Pinkybush: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2018
YorubaEmir:

See who is calling on GOD. Do u know God? Had it been u know God u wouldn't have supported this terrorist (buhari) in the first place. so, keep mute!
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by semyman: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2018
Tithes and offerings even donations not flowing again, just tell us the truth creeminaals

1 Like

Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by 12345baba(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2018
Flamezzz:
He is still our president regardless but Dear God, you allowed Buhari to win in 2015 just to teach us a lesson. I swear Father Lord, we have learned the lesson, please don't let us repeat the class.
haahahhahahaahahaha.nigerians nah strong block head e be like say we go repeat class
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by YorubaEmir: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2018
Pinkybush:
See who is calling on GOD. Do u know God? Had it been u know God u wouldn't have supported this terrorist (buhari) in the first place. so, keep mute!

You're quoting the wrong person sir
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by Sleekjunior(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2018
dubdee united that's why morons like u cannot move forward
daveson07:
Pastor, please why not resign to preaching the kingdom of heaven instead of putting mouth in weytin no concern u

Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by Pinkybush: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
I'm a Catholic but this priest is an idiot....not fit to be a priest. A con man.....
What has ur catholic got to do with the truth. For you to support this evil reign of Buhari means you are unrepentant FOOL!
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by Justinah4real(f): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Algaddaf:
Sai baba

Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by chiizworld(f): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Hi
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by gurnam: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Otunba2004:
hmmmn yes I believe you but I pray for you this morning God will direct your entire life and your household the way buhari is directing affairs of Nigeria in the mighty name of Jesus say a louder amen if you believe in Buhari

Amen!!
May God direct your life the way Jonathan directed the treasury and economic life of Nigeria.
Can you also say amen to that ?
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by gurnam: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2018
asawanathegreat:
Resign and hand over to who?
Good question, probably to Atiku or Kwankwaso grin
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by ifiokjohn(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Typical IPOB...all bark and no bite grin

Seeking attention at all costs

But YES, the Dullard is a failure....

But do you really expect him to say, "Father Obimma said i should resign" and then resign ?

You must be dumber than Buhari if you think so
my guy leave the messenger and attack the message. He is a Nigerian like u and also feeling the pain of buhari bad policies...
Thank God u agreee buhari is a duller
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by ifiokjohn(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2018
Ihateyoumod:
I'm a Catholic but this priest is an idiot....not fit to be a priest. A con man.....
as long as he cast buhari he is a con man to u?
Garrere here you this yoruba muslim
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by ifiokjohn(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2018
deebsman1:
Idiot pastorpreneurs. Since the money is not flowing as it used to, why won't they be yapping their mouths
as long as he cast buhari u will always call in pastorpreneur, if he as supported buhari he is a real man of God. Smh.

This line is stall, find another one.
oh what of when mbaka was supporting buhari did u tell him it is because of money? if not then you should shut up bcus u hv no moral right to condemn this priest.
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by AngelicBeing: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2018
Flamezzz:
He is still our president regardless but Dear God, you allowed Buhari to win in 2015 just to teach us a lesson. I swear Father Lord, we have learned the lesson, please don't let us repeat the class.
shocked

Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by yusuf99(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
I don't need any BABALAWO to tell me why this ipob pastor is against pmb simply because (Babu kudin baiko) the tithe money is no longer flowing like when thieves are heading the affairs of the nation that's why he's attacking sai baba.

Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by famosh: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Otunba2004:
Respond to issues with facts & stop being emotional like our daft IPIGs here!
By the way, no be you dey support Fayose for here despite him wrecking Ekiti state? My brother, may God direct your life & your household the way Fayose is directing affairs in Ekiti! May I hear a very big Amen? grin grin

And please, don't forget to make Nairaland hell for Sarkin like you promised here after Fayose's victory! grin
Sarkin:
If this man should lose this election quote me and tell me that I'm mad.

I have seen the future and he's going to emerge the winner.

Ipob pigs and thugs will have headache in advance.

Ruthlessleader
Lzaa
Immhotep
Babyforever
Zombiepunisher/zombiehunter
Other miscreants...

Otunba2004:
that's very good,, I have already marked your word, I will call you name that you won't be comfortable with to the extent you will exit from nairaland bcoz I will make nairaland uncomfortable for you, there will go, Saturday is very close.

Cheers, my friend! grin

1 Like

Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by themanderon: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
They hate the truth and they will come for you for daring to say it because their father the devil is the author of lies. Nigeria is a nation that was founded on lies and deceit that's why it continues to quake almost 60 yrs after its creation. Unless we stand and face the truth we will never make progress because anything founded on lies cannot stand the test of time.
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by smileyoo: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Flamezzz:
but zombies 're still supporting him
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by Butterflyle0: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
This same ipop priest. Very useless talker who pushed Nnamdi KANU to his doom is here talking again.

Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by smileyoo: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Algaddaf:
Sai baba
God punish every enemies of nigeria's peace and welbeing. nigeria is bigger than one individual, besides there is nothing special about bubu's rutherless leadership, which is full of nepotism, clanishness, and shameless bigotry.
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by usmanbaba(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
When things is not going their way...
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmmm,its jst a meme!!...give me som break!
YorubaEmir:

Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by spyworlddigcon: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Those who the gods want to kill they first made him deaf and dumb, Buhari has since refused to listen to the voice of God, he will be disgraced out in 2019

Mrakeli:
The Spiritual Director, Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry, Uke, Anambra State, Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Obimma, popularly known as Ebubemonso, has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to resign.

Akelicious reports that the cleric based his call on Buhari’s alleged inability to take charge of happenings in the country.

Ebubemonso, who spoke as part of activities marking his 7th year Priestly ordination at his Umudioka residence, also demanded unreserved apology from the Federal Government to Ndigbo, particularly members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

He accused Buhari’s government of proscribing the group and branding them terrorists, “whereas terror groups like the Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram killing people are handled with kid gloves.”

His speech read: “As you can see, there is crisis in the country. President Muhammadu Buhari is not in control of this country. People are dying on daily basis and I am not happy with it at all.

“There is indeed crisis in the country. I pray that our good Lord will salvage this country, Nigeria. There is crisis, even though those in authority are denying that there is political unrest in the country. I thank God, that God is answering our prayers. I believe that very soon, all these frictions, fracas and crisis will come to an end, because there is God.

“Well, my message for Muhammadu Buhari is let him resign since he cannot control the country. I said let him resign honourably because as you can see, he is not in control of the country, not only that, he is a sectional leader, a tribalistic leader.

“So, my stand is let him resign, as you can see his strength could no longer carry him. I am envisaging a situation where he will not be alive to complete the second term, if he comes out to campaign again. Let him resign honourably and find people who have the strength and capacity of managing the nation to carry on the baton. Nigeria is a big country and needs experts who have perfected in the political field to take control of the affairs of the nation. President Buhari is not that man.

On the controversies over the INEC’s 2019 election budget, he said: “the issue of INEC, the Senate and the Presidency, there are so many interests; they are saying so many things that we don’t know what to believe. I can’t say for sure but what I have to say is that you can see the inclination of political interests in the entire episode.

“Mark my words, APC groups are warming up to rig the election, as you can see the evidences are there. If by vote counting, APC can never win any election. If it is by counting of votes, there is no way this government will return because it is a government that is built on selfishness, nepotism, injustice. Government that is killing people, people are not happy with this government, so they knew that they under performed. What of those promises that Muhammadu Buhari made to the Nation before the election, none was accomplished, that, for me is a government of deception, running a government with deceit, it is very very bad.”

He added that “after the promises Buhari gave Nigerians before he was elected, nothing has changed. As you can see, many of our youths are unemployed, many a times when I pass or walk around the universities on mission, I see our young men, you know undergraduates, battalions of them, I ask myself what plans has the federal government have but as you can see, they don’t have any plan for them, that is why you will see somebody after being a graduate, the person will engage in one business or the other for him to survive.

“The hope of every average young man in other countries, their efforts in entering the university, studying very very hard and struggling to survive, trying to get degrees is for them to get a good job, but in our country Nigeria nothing is sure. You are a graduate, you have a wonderful certificate and that certificate is barren, certificate without satisfaction and government has no plan. It’s a pity.

“You know it has been my greatest worry. Go over there at the university and you will see people, you will see men and women, you will see our young undergraduates, sons and daughters, you know they are studying, but I am telling you that government has no plans for them, especially this government of President Buhari. Nigeria has never experience such a government, let Buhari stand up and tell us his achievements so far, let him say what he has achieved so far.

“This government has really under performed, really they came with the ideology of change but they didn’t change anything, so we are praying for another change, this one is real change that will upturn Buhari’s change that choked us. He came to power on false change promises which many believed; even a prophet of God prayed for him because everybody wanted change that will lead to a prosperous nation but here we are from frying pan to fire. Buhari is a huge disappointment to Nigeria.”

The Priest did not spare the apex Igbo socio-cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, who he said were not speaking out.

He said, “well, for me, Ohanaeze Ndigbo should know that Igbos are being marginalized and their voices are not felt, the voices of Ohanaeze Ndigbo is not felt. You know they are representing Igbos, let them come out and stand for Igbos and let the world and Igbos know they are standing for them, they can’t be answering Ohanaeze Ndigbo for nothing.

“I am not trying to say that they have not been making efforts but their efforts are not enough. Now IPOB came up as a result of poor governance and they are agitating that the federal government is marginalizing them. Igbos have been undergoing marginalization, that was the crusade of Nnamdi Kanu and Nnamdi Kanu was suppressed and intimidated, but I want to tell the Federal Republic of Nigeria that you can never kill an ideology.

“Let there be a strong dialogue between Ohaneze Ndigbo and IPOB to have one voice for Ndigbo. I advise the IPOB to go for peace even in their agitations, let there be love. I stand here to tell the country that their agitations are right. The agitations about the sovereign state of Biafra, about intimidation and suppression, they are right, so let the federal government look into it.

“If really Igbos are being marginalized, let them do something, we can’t be answering one Nigeria for mouth, just mere camouflage, one Nigeria on a table of sabotage. When you stifle what is meant for general consumption, that is economic sabotage, when you strangle what you supposed to give to brothers, that is wickedness.

“Let the federal government look into these agitations; it won’t end by shooting them, killing them on daily basis. Buhari should register an apology to Ndigbo for that kind of thing, how can innocent people who are agitating be proscribed? They are freedom fighters and Buhari proscribed them, branded them as terrorists whereas Boko Haram are killing people and nobody has ever proscribed them or branded them as terrorists. Fulani herdsmen are killing people on daily basis and nobody has ever proscribed and branded them terrorists. But agitating youths in the South East, my dear brothers were branded terrorists by their country Nigeria. Is this not outright intimidation?”

[url]http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/resign-now-your-govt-disappointment-fr.html
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by blaqroy: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
daveson07:
He is more sensible and reasonable than u,politics is not only for non Christians

Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by babaireti(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
President Buhari,please return the feeding bottles the GEJ inserted in the mouths of these conmen and they would stop running their smelly idle mouths
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by Ihateyoumod: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Pinkybush:
What has ur catholic got to do with the truth. For you to support this evil reign of Buhari means you are unrepentant FOOL!

I can't argue with a stupid person, cos l drag me to ur level and beat me with experience
Re: Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment by kyaagbanairaland(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
A new government in Nigeria always make you feel the previous one is better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okpalaeke: Pope Francis Tells Nigerian Christians To stop Being Tribalist / British Agency Clears WINNERS CHAPEL Of N3.4bn Allegation / How I Was Deceived At Winners Chapel And Had A Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.