Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,662 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale (1808 Views)

Blackberry Bold 4 And Nokia N97 For Sell / Nokia N97 White for Sale! / CLEAN NOKIA N97 MINI WITH ORIGINAL ACCESSORIES@ 50k (PIX INCLUDED). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by paduzy(m): 2:13am On Jun 26, 2010
We have I Phones, Nokia E71, N97 and Blackberry phones for sale from the UK. We would send them to our agents when you place your orders and you would pick them up from the agents and pay up. We give 3 months trust guarantee for all our phones so long as there are no scratches or visible damages, we would accept them back.

We sell both retail and wholesale. Please email us today for more information if interested.

Prices starts from 20k up depends on what you want. Our prices are second to none.

Hurry up now

paduzy
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by dvd(f): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2010
email you with what? u email me with your price lists at orke2cute@yahoo.com. am interested, lets see the prizes that are 2nd to none.
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by routik(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2010
same here i need good working E71  alwaysng@gmail.com

Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by tesseylove: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hello
My name is tessey,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address( tesseymurphy@hotmail.com) I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
(Remember the distance or co lour does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
Thanks
tessey,
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by royallord(m): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hello,

Kindly text me your phone number, so as to get back to you. You can text me your phone number to (08030686133 or 08096643488). I would love to have your price list eg. Nokia N97, Nokia E71 & I phone with 8G. I want your best price. I will be waiting for your reply soonest.

Thanks,
Stanley
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by royallord(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hello,

Kindly text me your phone number, so as to get back to you. You can text me your phone number to (08030686133 or 08096643488). " You can send your price list to skylordceo@gmail.com". I would love to have your price list eg. Nokia N97, Nokia E71 & I phone with 8G. I want your best price. I will be waiting for your reply soonest.

Thanks,
Stanley
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by paduzy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2010
@ Tessylove

I am selling phones and not looking for love in case you dont know how to read.

@ everyone else. Sorry for missing out the email address it is info@kukkonsult.com For all those whom have sent their email addys, I will send you a list tomorrow and you can call our country Manager for further details on how to see the phones and make your purchase.

Jokers, pls try next door as we sure know how to deal with hoodlums

Thanks
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by routik(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2010
@ Tessylove

I am selling phones and not looking for love in case you dont know how to read.
are you sure is not a robot?
please send the price list ASAP so that i will know my next plan and budget.
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by fredtee(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2010
forward th phone prices to my mail add: fredcov@yahoo.com
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by paduzy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
Hi guys, I have been very busy the last days. We are still sorting out the logistics but all interested paerties should call +2348033899659 Michel for further info

Thank you for your response as we look forward to doing business with you all
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by routik(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2010
Hi guys, I have been very busy the last days. We are still sorting out the logistics but all interested paerties should call +2348033899659 Michel for further info
it seems you guys are not serious after asking people to drop their email now you asking them to call . anyways since you cant send us common email in our inbox just forget it.
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by obitex2: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2010
dis is mine fedrickcool2007@yahoo.com
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by RIan1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2010
@paduzy
I wanna know if ya phones original or copy?
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by Ceedorf: 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2010
paduzy:

Thank you for your response as we look forward to doing business with you all

Why can't you stay by your words. You requested email to be sent to you, now you are coming up with excuss that you are very  for the last days. How is that our business? It a very simply thing to send email to people or put up your price here.
Don't give reason for you to be seen as a scammer. Do as you have said by sending your price out. Stop taking people on Nairaland for granted!
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by Sharon6(f): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2010
Ceedorf:

Why can't you stay by your words. You requested email to be sent to you, now you are coming up with excuss that you are very  for the last days. How is that our business? It a very simply thing to send email to people or put up your price here.
Don't give reason for you to be seen as a scammer. Do as you have said by sending your price out. Stop taking people on Nairaland for granted!

CORRECT!
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by paduzy(m): 6:26am On Jul 01, 2010
We have not taken anyone for granted! We are simply here to do business with likeminded and tolerant people. This is supposedly not a political platform to pour your venom on politicians.

If anyone is upset or nauseated by circumstances around us, he she has a right to ignore our post. We totally understand that there are lots of scammers here as there are lots of them everywhere in our national polity both in and out of government, but the fact still remains that there are still genuine Nigerians with whom one can do business.

All Lizards lie prostrate, how do you decipher the ones that are suffreing from Belle Ache? The internet is anonymous and free but remember your right still ends where mine begins

For those of you whom have gotten our Email whose email addresses are true, pls lets do business in a civil manner.

If we have hurt anyone due to circumstances beyond our control, we are humble enough to say SORRY - we are just human and hope to do it better next time.

Have a nice day

paduzy
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by Sharon6(f): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2010
Do you have blackberry 8530 and how much?
Re: Nokia E71, Nokia N97, I Phones And Blackberry From The Uk For Sale by paduzy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2010
samples of some of the phones are finally in Lagos. Please those interested should contact the representative

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Universal Mobile Bluetooth Headset Earphone Handsfree / Pos Equipment/software For Sale / Starlessnite Pre-ordered A BNIB 16GB Nexus 7 - ** Fhemmmy, Na God Oh **DELIVERED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.