Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics (4146 Views)

Go To Your State And Protest, Enugu State Government To Phyno And Flavour / See Pics From Kano Dangi Underground Bridge / Photo: Reno Omokri Celebrates Buhari Govt.See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Antoeni(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2018
Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see pics

I have always told people that the rent of marginalization is a hoax from the south East leaders, it's mostly for their personal bargain.

This is Ariara market Aba in Abia State, for the last 19yrs an IGBO man has been the governor of this state not a Northerner ..Orji uzor KANU, Theodore Orji, OKEZIE Ikpeazu the current Governor, all these governor was never owed their monthly allocation by the Federal govt.

This is wickedness heartlessly well defined by the leaders of this state and if am not mistaken, Abia is a member of Oil Producing State and nothing is on ground to suggest or justify money so received including their IGR.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Nbote(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2018
When last did U visit Aba?? Sometimes U ppl carry other ppl's matter on ur head like dandruff and as such won't have time to use d brain inside...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Mystiquefia: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2018
Nbote:
When last did U visit Aba?? Sometimes U ppl carry other ppl's matter on ur head like dandruff and as such won't have time to use d brain inside...

1 Like

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2018
Na Buhari cuz am... grin

4 Likes

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Fatherofdragons: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2018
op u created this thread out of foolishness

if u had made ur point without insult, u would have received a good response.

ask ur self is this a current pic of aba and if it is how sure are u that ipob didn't say anything about it.

u are nothing but a demented idiotic pig for this nonsense u created.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Mystiquefia: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2018
Nbote:

Someone Made A Point And Attached Proof Glaring For All To See. Instead Of You To Counter His Point With Evidence, You're Asking Stupid Qtns. If I May Ask, Why Una Dey Carry Nigeria Matter For Head Pass We Wey Be Citizens?? Abi Una Nor Be Biafrians Again?

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Butterflyle0: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2018
Nbote:

Oga this is Ariaria market in Aba as it has always been. No improvement, nothing.

You will never hold your non APC led government accountable to improve your lives but you will rant at other issues when you are the ones marginalizing yourselves.

FG no dey owe una. Na una dey kill una self by una self.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Antoeni(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2018
Its a Pity,
That reminds me, the major habitats are:

1. Terrestrial-- Land dwellers

2. Aquatic - water dwellers be and,

3. Aboreal-- above the ground dwellers.

Abians now belong to Aquatic organisms.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Fatherofdragons: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2018
if igbos protest about this, u say they are disrespectful.

if they don't u still still complain about it.

Ipob has been condemning igbo politicians especially the two kalus of Abia state, that rendered Abia useless.

ouk recently got turbaned in daura, maybe op u missed it when ppl were condemning him for how he rendered Abia useless, his case is still pending in efcc.

Before u open another hate-filled thread about igbos, first of all search more before concluding.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by gidgiddy: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2018
The only way Igbos can get things going is by becoming independent of Nigeria and managing our affairs

But as long as we are in Nigeria where nothing works, nothing will ever work

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by lewis33(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2018
The Bitter fact is that your disunity among ourselves won't allow you stay together as a nation, might probably witness another agitation for Nnewi Republics and you are granted Biafra!
gidgiddy:
The only way Igbos can get things going is by becoming independent of Nigeria and managing our affairs

But as long as we are in Nigeria where nothing works, nothing will ever work

7 Likes

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2018
The opus lying I'm currently in aba ariaria and this picture was taken sometime last years so daft afonja take your useless thread to dirty ibadam

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Tolexander: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7618241_screenshot20180823100101_jpeg6c0f9fddc1af7c9880c458e97a86cb6b This is the road after the Abia state polytechnic, Aba, across Eziama quarters, which is the headquarter of Aba North LGA.

The Local Government secretariat is a stone throw to where that sign post is. I remember needing to hire a canoe and paddle to cross that water logged road to the secretariat and my PPA when serving in Aba North.

11 Likes

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Butterflyle0: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
The opus lying I'm currently in aba ariaria and this picture was taken sometime last years so daft afonja take your useless thread to dirty ibadam

Lying biáfraud. Oya take pictures of the current state of Ariara since you claim you are there now.

Paste it and let's compare

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by chiagozien(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2018
If not for baba our osu state would have been like that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by gidgiddy: 11:21am On Aug 23, 2018
lewis33:
The Bitter fact is that your disunity among ourselves won't allow you stay together as a nation, might probably witness another agitation for Nnewi Republics and you are granted Biafra!

And there is nothing wrong with that, self determination is ever consistent. If we leave Nigeria and years down the line, someone wants Onitsha Republic, there's no reason why they shouldn't go for it. Gambia is just 1.8 million people, Onitsha is even more populated than that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Nbote(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Someone Made A Point And Attached Proof Glaring For All To See. Instead Of You To Counter His Point With Evidence, You're Asking Stupid Qtns. If I May Ask, Why Una Dey Carry Nigeria Matter For Head Pass We Wey Be Citizens?? Abi Una Nor Be Biafrians Again?

Butterflyle0:

Oga this is Ariaria market in Aba as it has always been. No improvement, nothing.

You will never hold your non APC led government accountable to improve your lives but you will rant at other issues when you are the ones marginalizing yourselves.

D speed with which some of U jump on Igbo related threads, if U use dat same speed to use ur senses d world would b a saner place... I asked a simply question and some of U are already masturbating.. OP I dare U to provide link to prove d photos U posted are recent... I am not from Abia or Aba but a visit in June made me question if I was in d right place... Aba was always dirty and a nightmare especially in d rainy season but like I asked earlier OP wen last did U visit Ariaria??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Mystiquefia:

I want to answer your silly question. It's simply because you people claim that we ain't good to you but still won't let us go, otherwise why don't you people allow us go by calling for referendum. Na Una de Rush Us like......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Butterflyle0: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2018
Nbote:

D speed with which some of U jump on Igbo related threads, if U use dat same speed to use ur senses d world would b a saner place... I asked a simply question and some of U are already masturbating.. OP I dare U to provide link to prove d photos U posted are recent... I am not from Abia or Aba but a visit in June made me question if I was in d right place... Aba was always dirty and a nightmare especially in d rainy season but like I asked earlier OP wen last did U visit Ariaria??

The way some of jump on NIGERIAN related threads despite claiming to be biafrans is reason enough to subject you Igbos to brain analysis.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

The way some of jump on NIGERIAN related threads despite claiming to be biafrans is reason enough to subject you Igbos to brain analysis.
Which one is brain analysis again? grin grin see how you're disgracing yourself, before now who knew that you're wearing illiteracy as your garments grin cheesy there's never a time you make any sense in any topic. How is this a Nigeria related matter? When ever you struggle to recharge N100 and they dash you 10 mb you'd be rushing to nairaland to yapp rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2018
Antoeni:

I have always told people that the rent of marginalization is a hoax from the south East leaders, it's mostly for their personal bargain.

This is Ariara market Aba in Abia State, for the last 19yrs an IGBO man has been the governor of this state not a Northerner ..Orji uzor KANU, Theodore Orji, OKEZIE Ikpeazu the current Governor, all these governor was never owed their monthly allocation by the Federal govt.

This is wickedness heartlessly well defined by the leaders of this state and if am not mistaken, Abia is a member of Oil Producing State and nothing is on ground to suggest or justify money so received including their IGR.

OK we have seen it...

More pics from ogbomosho, osogbo or ijebu ode.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Metuh: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Why do you love to lie ignorantly and foolishly?

When have you ever stepped out of your red roof house in osogbo not to talk of traveling across the Niger?

How does this picture depict the current situation of this in Ariaria?

Afterall you and the op are BMCs, we are not surprised. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Butterflyle0: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Which one is brain analysis again? grin grin see how you're disgracing yourself, before now who knew that you're wearing illiteracy as your garments grin cheesy there's never a time you make any sense in any topic. How is this a Nigeria related matter? When ever you struggle to recharge N100 and they dash you 10 mb you'd be rushing to nairaland to yapp rubbish.

Check the post I responded to since you have an obvious echo between your ears.

I suggest you follow me here on nairaland so the sense that has eluded you all your life will find you

3 Likes

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Butterflyle0: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2018
Metuh:

Why do you love to lie ignorantly and foolishly?

When have you ever stepped out of your red roof house in osogbo not to talk of traveling across the Niger?

How does this picture depict the current situation of this in Ariaria?

Afterall you and the op are BMCs, we are not surprised. grin

Post the current state na cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Metuh: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Post the current state na cheesy
Shock me by posting it yourself na. grin

In fact, convince me that you have ever stepped out of Oshogbo since you were born. grin

Someone that's in his brown roof republic will just be pulling out jargons from his arsè.

Maybe I should show you pictures of the largest slum in Africa which is from your no man's land Lagos State. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Butterflyle0: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Metuh:

Shock me by posting it yourself na. grin

In fact, convince me that you have ever stepped out of Oshogbo since you were born. grin

Someone that's in his brown roof republic will just be pulling out jargons from his arsè.

Maybe I should show you pictures of the largest slum in Africa which is from your no man's land Lagos State. grin grin

You stupidity amazed you so much you had to laugh at yourself using emojis.

If you say those pictures do not depict the current state, then post yours which show the current t state na. Abi is that one hard again?

Go ahead

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by mbos: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Antoeni:

in the first place you must be a very stupid AFONJa to call Biafrans Dumb

5 Likes

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Metuh: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You stupidity amazed you so much you had to laugh at yourself using emojis.

If you say those pictures do not depict the current state, then post yours which show the current t state na. Abi is that one hard again?

Go ahead
I quoted because you were lying to yourself that the pictures are true.

Can you proof that the picture uploaded is that of Araria current state

I shouldn't even be having this conversation with you a known BMC and hater of anything Igbo..

I have reasonable things to do rather than coming here to Shout Sai Barbara all day long.

OK bye. Enjoy your ignorance cos it's like a source of strength to failures.

2 Likes

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by buharitill2023: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
op u created this thread out of foolishness

if u had made ur point without insult, u would have received a good response.

ask ur self is this a current pic of aba and if it is how sure are u that ipob didn't say anything about it.

u are nothing but a demented idiotic pig for this nonsense u created.
mynd44 and seun will not see this rule 2 now.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
Antoeni:

Back to Daura

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by Butterflyle0: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
Metuh:

I quoted because you were lying to yourself that the pictures are true.

Can you proof that the picture uploaded is that of Araria current state

I shouldn't even be having this conversation with you a known BMC and hater of anything Igbo..

I have reasonable things to do rather than coming here to Shout Sai Barbara all day long.

OK bye. Enjoy your ignorance cos it's like a source of strength to failures.

You are shameless and hopeless. Ariara market cuts across Aba North and one of the pictures there shows the signboard of Aba North LGA and you still want to deny it.

You are a pathetic lying Metuh just like your mentor whose name you used for your moniker

5 Likes

Re: Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics by benben1000: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Antoeni:
[s]Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see pics

This is wickedness heartlessly well defined by the leaders of this state and if am not mistaken, Abia is a member of Oil Producing State and nothing is on ground to suggest or justify money so received including their IGR.[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Guilty, But My Trial Is Politically Motivated!" / Lagos Bye-election: Obaseki, Wike, Makinde Others Set To Storm Lagos / Ipob Ban: Wike Is Gradually Destroying Ikwerres In Rivers State..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.