Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Deliverance From Fornication And Adultery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Fornication And Adultery (340 Views)

This is the Will of GOD: "You should abstain from fornication" / Eagle Prophet delivers Ernest Opoku from fornication / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance From Fornication And Adultery by SinglesNetwork1: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2018
Let me be frank to the Men/Women or God or Sisters/Brothers and Husbands/Wives.

The best deliverance from Fornication or Adultery by asking Holy Spirit for the Grace to say NO. Secondly is by covenant with your eyes or private parts by saying NEXT TIME YOU DO IT THEN YOU SHOULD BE MAD OR CRIPPLE FOR LIFE.

Job in the bible made such covenant and Bishop David Oyedepo did same years ago. That is the best way to be delivered from adultery and Fornication.

Job 31:1 I made a covenant with mine eyes; why then should I think upon a maid?

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prophet Finds Cure For HIV/AIDS! / Overcoming Depression As A Christian / Has Any Pastor / Prophet Prophesied About You That Actually Came To Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.