Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,940 members, 7,848,786 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Kwara Governor’s Aide Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Governor’s Aide Resigns (227 Views)

Hashim Suleiman: Ganduje’s Aide Resigns Over His Refusal To Concede Defeat / APC Chieftain Accused Of Attacking PDP Governor’s Aide In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Group Award Kwara Governor As Worst In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Governor’s Aide Resigns by UniqueBaze(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2018
Mr. Sunday Ogunniyi, the Special Assistant on Environmental Services to the Kwara State Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed has resigned his appointment.
Ogunniyi’s resignation letter to the governor tendered through the office of the Secretary to the Kwara State Government did not state the reason behind his decision.
A copy of the letter sighted by DAILY POST on Wednesday reads: “With humility sir, I wish to inform you of my intention to resign my political appointment as Special Assistant on Environmental Services with effect from the date of this letter.
“While wishing you a continued happy tenure, I am sincerely thanking you for the opportunity given me to serve.”

Brought to you by [url]uniquebaze.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala Ohh / China New Brand Of Autocracy (RULE FOR LIFE) / Fake Website : APC Accuses Opposition Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.