Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

“in 2019, PDP Will Produce The President” – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “in 2019, PDP Will Produce The President” – Saraki (261 Views)

It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“in 2019, PDP Will Produce The President” – Saraki by oluwafemme129(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki who recently dumped the ruling APC for PDP, said the latter will produce Nigeria’s president in 2019.

According to Punch, Saraki said this in Ilorin, during a harmonisation summit for PDP members and those who recently defected to the party from the APC.

He said:

In 2019, PDP will produce the President. If we emerge victorious at the federal level, all of us will be the beneficiaries. In the state, with your support, we will win the state too. All of you here are the key players in Kwara politics. With the unity of purpose, no party can contest with you. We are here to unite all of us under the party we belong to today.

I am assuring all members that there will be equity, internal democracy and justice. It is not going to be a winner takes all. As far as I am concerned, everybody here today belongs to our political structure. There is nothing like old or new PDP. We have all become one PDP.

There is nobody here that will not say, one way or the other, we have not been together before. I am very sure that the future is bigger and brighter than in the past. I want all of us and the development of Kwara State.

As per the politics of the state, nobody can wrest power from us if we are united. By the grace of God, in the forthcoming elections, we will emerge victorious both at the federal and state levels. We will ensure that we work as one party because we have always worked together before.

Re: “in 2019, PDP Will Produce The President” – Saraki by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2018
Continue to dream
Re: “in 2019, PDP Will Produce The President” – Saraki by beegodson: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2018
This is only but a dream saraki, and by the time you wake up to reality it would have been too late... 90% of Nigerians are with PMB and the APC Administration hence, they have tested both the PDP and APC government and of course they are aware of whom they choose to lead them.
PDP has done nothing but deceive Nigerians. They certainly don`t deserve the Presidential seat. once beaten twice shy.
PMB/APC for 2019!
Re: “in 2019, PDP Will Produce The President” – Saraki by Mynd44: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2018

(1)

The Heroes / 2019: INEC Needs 2,600 Vehicles In Ebonyi- REC / Security, Economy To Dominate Merkel’s Visit To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.