Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ambitious Alvaro Morata Drops Outstanding Statement -sets 30 Goals Target - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ambitious Alvaro Morata Drops Outstanding Statement -sets 30 Goals Target (322 Views)

Alvaro Morata Ignores Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger When Listing Best Managers / Alvaro Morata Learnt To Head The Ball With Cristiano Ronaldo At Real Madrid / Comparing Romelu Lukaku Vs Alvaro Morata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambitious Alvaro Morata Drops Outstanding Statement -sets 30 Goals Target by googlelove: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2018
Alvaro Morata have stated that he will score at least 30 goals for current club Chelsea, in the current season. Morata began his Chelsea career with an impressive 7 goals in 8 matches, but the Spaniard soon dropped in form in the coming year to net only twice.

Morata despite having a difficult spell with the London side last season, is optimistic about current league season with boss Maurizio Sarri. The Spaniard who recently opened his scoring account for the new league season in a 3-2 win against Arsenal, believes that lack of confidence and injury hampered his form in the previous season.

‘I’m very happy because it was three very important points against Arsenal,’ he said following Chelsea’s London derby win. ‘In the Premier League I think if you win your first five games you’re in the fight because here in every game you can lose or drop points.

‘The last year was very hard for me, not just with confidence. The injury [last season] was very bad for me and my head, but when the ball goes into the net everything changes. ‘Your mind isn’t blocked anymore and I hope now I can score a lot of goals.

‘For sure I want to score more than 30 goals, but I would prefer to score 15 or 20 and for us to win the Premier League or another big trophy. ‘I want to score many goals but the most important thing is the team.’
https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/ambitious-alvaro-morata-drops-outstanding-statement-sets-30-goals-target/
CC:LALASTICLALA

Re: Ambitious Alvaro Morata Drops Outstanding Statement -sets 30 Goals Target by googlelove: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2018
With which leg will Morata score 30 goals with? He should knee down let me pray for him to get sense grin grin grin
Re: Ambitious Alvaro Morata Drops Outstanding Statement -sets 30 Goals Target by Waakanda: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
We'll quote you when the time comes cool

(1) (Reply)

Predict & Win EPL Game - Chelsea Vs Newcastle Match / See How Real Madrid Come From Behind To Win Their First Away Game Of The La Liga / Today's Betting Prediction Games For August 28 Random Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.