Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Studying In Malaysia - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Studying In Malaysia (430 Views)

Looking For Low Tuition Universities In Malaysia, Uk, Austrlia, South Africa? / Interested In Studying In Romania? My Experiences / Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In Malaysia by Porsheinc: 2:40am On Jun 26, 2010
DID YOU KNOW THAT SCHOOLS IN MALAYSIA ARE RANKED AMONGS THE WORLDS BEST IN THE FIRST 6000? DID YOU KNOW THAT LIVING AND SCHOOLING EXPENSES IN MALAYSIA ARE AFFORDABLE AS COMPARED TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND YET THEY OPERATE ON A BRITISH STANDARD OF LEARNING,

MALAYSIA IS ONE OF THE INDUSTRIAL NATIONS WE HAVE IN THE WORLD, IT'S GROWTH IS TREMENDIOUS AND OWING TO THE VAST SCENERIES, IT'S A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER COUNTRY FOR STUDENTS AND TOURISTS,

FROM COURSES AS TASKING AS AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING TO COURSES AS SKILLFUL AS NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY, YOU CAN HAVE A WIDE VARIETY OF CHOICES IN MALAYSIA FOR AN AFFORDABLE FEE,

SHOULD YOU BEGIN TO THINK OF STUDYING IN MALAYSIA YOU COULD CONTACT ME FIRST THROUGH MY EMAIL: porsheinc2002@yahoo.com or contact number: +60143690918
Re: Studying In Malaysia by justwise(m): 9:55am On Jun 26, 2010
@Porsheinc

Tell me why anybody should contact you first.

(1) (Reply)

Gre Revised Test Preparation / Federal Polytechnic Offa Have Released Admission For 3rd Batch For Jambites / @ Federal Polytechnic Offa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.