Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

See The Antelope Killed In Owerri - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Antelope Killed In Owerri (1483 Views)

Antelope Caught By Farmer While Sleeping. / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / See The Antelope My Dad Killed "He Is A Brave Hunter In Forest" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Antelope Killed In Owerri by Recruitmentform: 11:21am On Aug 23, 2018
This animal was caught with a trap in okpalla, a town between aba and owerri.
I went there and i saw a man bringing it from the rainforest. I was told that lion, crocodile, giant pythons, gorilla and dangerous animals are in the forest.
I took time to visit the forest on a cool morning,the footprints i saw confirm it.

Re: See The Antelope Killed In Owerri by mrjaydee(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2018
Meat don land
Re: See The Antelope Killed In Owerri by chiiraq802(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2018
Dis meat sweet scaarraa!!! cool
Re: See The Antelope Killed In Owerri by Baroba(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Poor bamby cheesy
Re: See The Antelope Killed In Owerri by kunleweb: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Recruitmentform:
This animal was caught with a trap in okpalla, a town between aba and owerri.
I went there and i saw a man bringing it from the rainforest. I was told that lion, crocodile, giant pythons, gorilla and dangerous animals are in the forest.
I took time to visit the forest on a cool morning,the footprints i saw confirm it.

And Ikepazu is saying there's no land in Aba for grazing abi

(1) (Reply)

How Many Weeks Should Broilers Be Fed Finisher / Momax3 Moringa Seedlings Now Available. / Motorized Sprayer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.