Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

MTV VMA 2018: Full List Of Winners - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / MTV VMA 2018: Full List Of Winners (2156 Views)

TENI’18 – Why Teniola Was Better Than Peruzzi In 2018 / Akwa Ibom Talent Showcase 2018: Behold Africa's Biggest Talent Show / Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA) 2017 Full List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTV VMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by Sparkben: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
The MTV Video Music Award was held on Monday, August 20, at York’s Radio City Music Hall.

Childish Gambino clinched three wins for “This is America”.

Camilla Cabello took home two wins and Cardi B won Best New Artist of the Year.

Here is a list of other winners:

Video of the Year:

Ariana Grande – “No Tears Left to Cry”

Bruno Mars – “Finesse (Remix)” [ft. Cardi B]

WINNER: Camila Cabello – “Havana” [ft. Young Thug]

The Carters – “APES**T”

Childish Gambino – “This Is America”

Drake – “God’s Plan”

Artist of the Year:

Ariana Grande

Bruno Mars

Read more: https://www.thevicknews.com/2018/08/mtv-vma-2018-full-list-of-winners.html

Re: MTV VMA 2018: Full List Of Winners by vinnytendrops: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2018
Guys, Mall for Africa is having a mad giveaway right now! If you love shoes as much as me, this one’s for you! They are giving away FREE SHOES!! All you’d have to do is sign up on MallforAfrica.com, and under where it’s asked “how did you hear about us” make sure to write “Cinderella Challenge”, and that instantly enters you in for the giveaway. That’s it, you won’t have to make a video or share any post whatsoever, just sign up! Everyday till August 31st, a new winner of a free pair of shoes will be announced on their IG page, and three lucky winners will get a whole year’s supply of shoes. I heard about the giveaway on their IG page @MallforAfrica where they announced one of the winners. It’s super cool because anyone can win a free shoe of THEIR CHOICE from Aldo, Adidas, Nike, Zara, Dorothy Perkins, Shoeaholic, Boohoo, Fashionnova and soo many more. I hope I win the one-year supply of shoes o. Imagine not having to think about shopping for shoes for a whole year? Mannn, don’t be told, enter and you sef can win.
https://www.mallforafrica.com/cinderellachallenge

(1) (Reply)

Video-- ( 5 Yrs Old ) Igbo Boy Making Money By Playing Drums In Enugu / MTV Africa Music Awards To Be Held In Johannesburg, October 22 / Top 30 Nigerians Who Broke Guinness World Records: (wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.