Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

How Long Does It Take To Receive A Research Material When I Pay On Codemint - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Long Does It Take To Receive A Research Material When I Pay On Codemint (764 Views)

How Do I Pay For Apps On Google Play Store / Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? / How Long Does It Takes To Become A Full Stack Web Devoloper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Receive A Research Material When I Pay On Codemint by codemint: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
It is no longer news that codemint.net is a digital and online outfit where you can get academic research materials and computer source codes. The butterfly we think you need to get rid of is how long it takes to get the research material as soon as meet necessary financial requirements.

Already, the materials are made ready for express transactions including computer source codes. The computer source codes are built specifically for the implementation of computer science projects.

Back to the meat of this article, it does not take more than ten minutes to get a resource material to a client. However, codemint's terms of services stipulates that a project must be delivered within 48hours.

A simple explanation to this is that from the time you pay for the materials, you expect to receive it from that moment till the next 48hours.

The motivation for this time frame is the network inconsistency prevalent our clime and also considering other unavoidable circumstances which may surface during the time of this transaction. But all thing being equal,you get your material delivered as soon as you meet necessary requirements.

(1) (Reply)

Intellij IDES: / Web Design | Web Development | Blog Design | Software Development / Running The Website Is Very Slow, How To Improve The Speed Of The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.